Yamaha XSR125 Legacy Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (815 mm / 32.1 inches)
- Weight: Light (140 kg / 309 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (10.0 litres / 2.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (110 mpg / 2.6 l/100km / 38.9 km/l)
- Range: High (240 miles / 386 km)
- Top Speed: Average (80 mph / 129 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (15 bhp / 11 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.107 bhp/kg / 0.080 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video intro from Yamaha.
What Is It?
The Yamaha XSR125 Legacy is a premium learner friendly retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 124.7 cc single cylinder engine with Variable Valve Timing (VVT), producing 14.8 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm. The VVT technology offers improved torque below 7,400 rpm.
- Steel frame and Aluminium swingarm
- 267 mm disc up front with four piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 37 mm KYB upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- KYB rear shock with 110 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- LED headlight and tail light
- LCD dash
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It builds on the popular XSR125 with wire-spoked wheels, gold rims, a two piece Aluminium muffler, chunkier tyres and a retro style paint job.
The wire-spoked 17" wheels take a Metzeler Karoo 110/70 tyre at the front and a 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic silencer, engine protectors, LED indicators, tail tidy, under cowl side cover, headlight cover, number boards, fly screen, radiator side cover and cafe racer style pillion seat cover.