Horwin CR6 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (870 mm / 34.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (134 kg / 295 lbs)
- Battery Capacity: 4.0 kWh
- Range: Low (55 miles / 88 km)
- Top Speed: Low (58 mph / 93 km/h)
- Power: Continuous (3.5 kW / 4.7 bhp) Peak (6.2 kW / 8.3 bhp)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.060 bhp/kg / 0.045 kW/kg)
- Launch RRP: £5,050
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Horwin CR6 is a beginner friendly naked bike and is powered by an electric motor putting out 8.3 bhp / 6.2 kW.
- Aluminium frame
- 265 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- Ride modes: Eco (37 mph), Road (58 mph)
- Panasonic 18650 Lithium-ion 72V 55Ah battery
- Built in 15A charger
- LED lighting all round
- LCD dash
- Keyless ignition
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Like the Zero SR/F there's a handy storage area where the fuel tank would traditionally be, including a USB port, which is perfect for the charging cable and few extra bits. Unusually there is a manual gearbox and clutch.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and a 120/80 at the rear.
Accessories include the mini screen, headlight guard, rear rack and leather seats in a variety of colours
Colours: Black, white, blue, green, redDid You Know?
A 20 minute charge can offer about 20 miles of range. Horwin is an Australian make which sources their bikes from China.
Up And Down The Range
The Horwin CR6 Pro is essentially the same bike with a more powerful 11 kW / 14.8 bhp motor and 8 mph higher top speed however it's 3 kg heavier.