Horwin CR6 Pro Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (870 mm / 34.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (134 kg / 295 lbs)
- Battery Capacity: 4.0 kWh
- Range: Low (60 miles / 97 km)
- Charge Time: Slow (3.0 hours)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Power: Peak (11.0 kW / 14.8 bhp)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.112 bhp/kg / 0.083 kW/kg)
- Launch RRP: £6,150
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Horwin CR6 Pro is a beginner friendly naked bike and is powered by an electric motor putting out 14.8 bhp / 11 kW.
- Aluminium frame
- 265 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- Ride modes: Eco, Road
- Panasonic 18650 Lithium-ion 72 V 55 Ah battery
- LED lighting all round
- LCD dash
- Keyless ignition
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Like the Zero SR/F there's a handy storage area where the fuel tank would traditionally be, including a USB port, which is perfect for the charging cable and few extra bits. Unusually there is a manual gearbox and clutch.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and a 120/80 at the rear.
Accessories include the mini screen, headlight guard, rear rack and leather seats in a variety of colours
Colours: Black, grey/brownDid You Know?
A 20 minute charge can offer about 20 miles of range. Horwin is an Australian make which sources their bikes from China.
Up And Down The Range
The Horwin CR6 is essentially the same bike with a less powerful 8.3 bhp / 6.2 kW motor and 8 mph lower top speed however it's 3 kg lighter.