Artisan ES1-Pro Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (125 kg / 276 lbs)
- Battery Capacity: 4.4 kWh
- Range: Low (60 miles / 97 km)
- Charge Time: Slow (3.5 hours)
- Top Speed: Low (58 mph / 93 km/h)
- Power: Continuous (5.0 kW / 6.7 bhp) Peak (11.0 kW / 14.8 bhp)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.120 bhp/kg / 0.089 kW/kg)
- Launch RRP: £4,415
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Artisan ES1-Pro is a learner friendly supermoto style bike and is powered by an air-cooled electric motor which puts out 14.8 bhp / 11 kW.
- Aluminium frame
- 240 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 210 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Adjustable 37 mm upside down fork
- Adjustable rear shock
- Ride modes: Eco (28 mph max), Road, Sport
- Keyless ignition
- LCD dash
- LED lighting all round
- Re-gen braking system
- Keyless ignition
- Chain guard
- Side stand
For easy charging the dual Samsung Lithium-ion 72V 31Ah batteries, which weigh 11 kg each, are removeable and can be charged from a standard UK socket. For onboard charging there's a socket under a flap near the start button.
The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a Kenda 110/70 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Electro-Camo wrap (£495) and the SHAD topbox (£85).
The £400 off-road pack gets you wire spoked wheels, a 21" front with an 18" rear and knobbly tyres but raises the seat height 20 mm. The dash has a setting to adjust for wheel size so the speedo still works.
Colours: BlackDid You Know?
Artisan are the UK importer of Kollter who produce the bike in Germany. You can actually use the bike with just one battery but it reduces the power output and halves the range. There's a little oil in the gearbox which needs replacing every 900 miles.