KTM Duke 125 For Sale
What Is It?
The KTM Duke 125 is a premium learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 124.7 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.8 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with ByBre four piston radial caliper
- 230 mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MB dual channel ABS with off mode
- WP 43 mm upside down fork with 142 mm travel
- WP rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 150 mm travel
- Full LED lighting with front LED position lights
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2011-2016 model you get new bodywork, a new LED front light, colour TFT dash which adapts to how bright it is, a refined engine, larger Euro 4 muffler and orange sub-frame.
Fuel capacity is up 2.4 litres, seat height 30 mm and weight 10 kg. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Options include mobile / music connectivity, allowing control of your tunes from the dash and left handlebar control (check this pics).
Colours: Orange, white
Review In A Few
- Excellent brakes
- Trick dashboard
- Sounds great
- Looks great
- LED lights
- Can be a bit slow to pick up speed
- On the pricey side
- High maintenance
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 15 bhp / 11 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 70 mph / 113 km/h (average)
Economy: 85 mpg / 3.3 L/100km (very good)
Range: 250 miles / 402 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.4 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 137 kg / 302 pounds
Launch RRP: £4,100
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||392||37||429||120 / month|
|2018||719||-||719||150 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||580 / month|