KTM Duke 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (137 kg / 302 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.4 litres / 3.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (85 mpg / 3.3 l/100km / 30.1 km/l)
- Range: High (250 miles / 402 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (15 bhp / 11 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,100
For Sale (43)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The KTM Duke 125 is a premium learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 124.7 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.8 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with ByBre four piston radial caliper
- 230 mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MB dual channel ABS with off mode
- WP 43 mm upside down fork with 142 mm travel
- WP rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 150 mm travel
- Full LED lighting with front LED position lights
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2011-2016 model you get new bodywork, a new LED front light, colour TFT dash which adapts to how bright it is, a refined engine, larger Euro 4 muffler and orange sub-frame. Fuel capacity is up 2.4 litres, seat height 30 mm and weight 10 kg.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Options include mobile / music connectivity, allowing control of your tunes from the dash and left handlebar control.
- 2017-2020: Orange, white
- 2021: Black, grey
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant.
Popularity & How Many Left