KTM Duke 125 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The KTM Duke 125 is a premium learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 124.7 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.8 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with ByBre four piston radial caliper
- 230 mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MB dual channel ABS with off mode
- WP 43 mm upside down fork with 142 mm travel
- WP rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 150 mm travel
- Full LED lighting with front LED position lights
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2011-2016 model you get new bodywork, a new LED front light, colour TFT dash which adapts to how bright it is, a refined engine, larger Euro 4 muffler and orange sub-frame. Fuel capacity is up 2.4 litres, seat height 30 mm and weight 10 kg.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Options include mobile / music connectivity, allowing control of your tunes from the dash and left handlebar control.
- 2017-2020: Orange, white
- 2021: Black, grey
Launch RRP: £4,100
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 15 bhp, 11 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 70 mph, 113 km/h (average)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 85 mpg, 3.3 l/100km, 30.1 km/l (very good)
Range: 250 miles, 402 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.4 litres, 3.5 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 830 mm, 32.7 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 137 kg, 302 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £21 / Year (low)
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant.
Review In A Few
- Excellent brakes
- Trick dashboard
- Sounds great
- Looks great
- LED lights
- Can be a bit slow to pick up speed
- On the pricey side
- High maintenance
For Sale (38)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left