KTM Duke 125 For Sale
The 2017 KTM Duke 125 is a premium learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out the full 15bhp. It was first released in 2011 but gained a fancy TFT dash and LED lighting for 2017.
- Trick dashboard, LED lights
- Looks great, sounds great
- Slightly more expensive than other 125s
- Can be a bit slow to pick up speed
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 124.7cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.8bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300mm disc up front with ByBre 2 piston radial caliper
- 230mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MB dual channel ABS with off mode
- WP 43mm upside down fork with 142mm travel
- WP rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 150mm travel
- Full LED lighting with front LED position lights
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2011-2016 model you get new bodywork, an LED front light, colour TFT dash which adapts to how bright it is, a refined engine, much larger Euro 4 muffler and orange sub-frame. Fuel capacity is up 2.4 litres, seat height 30mm and weight 10kg. The 5 split spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Options include mobile/music connectivity allowing control of your tunes from the dash and left handlebar control (check this pics).
Colours: Orange, white
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Check out this launch report from Bike World: