KTM Duke 125 For Sale
The 2017 KTM Duke 125 is a premium learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out the full 15bhp. It was first released in 2011 but gained a fancy TFT dash and LED lighting for 2017.
What Is It?
- Trick dashboard, LED lights, looks great, sounds great
- Slightly more expensive than other 125s, can be a bit slow to pick up speed
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 124.7cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.8bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300mm disc up front with ByBre 2 piston radial caliper
- 230mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MB dual channel ABS with off mode
- WP 43mm upside down fork with 142mm travel
- WP rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 150mm travel
- Full LED lighting with front LED position lights
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2011-2016 model you get new bodywork, an LED front light, colour TFT dash which adapts to how bright it is, a refined engine, much larger Euro 4 muffler and orange sub-frame. Fuel capacity is up 2.4 litres, seat height 30mm and weight 10kg. The 5 split spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Options include mobile/music connectivity allowing control of your tunes from the dash and left handlebar control (check this pics).
Colours: Orange, white
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (19)
- 1 of 7
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this launch report from Bike World: