KTM Duke 125 For Sale
The 2011 KTM Duke 125 is a premium learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out the full 15bhp. It was thoroughly updated in 2017 with LED lighting, a TFT dash and new orange sub-frame.
- Power, handling, brakes, comfort, stylish, useful dash
- Tyres, build quality, suspension
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 124.7cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 15bhp at 10,500rpm and maximum torque at 8,500rpm.
- Steel trellis frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300mm disc up front with radial 2 piston caliper
- 230mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- WP 43mm upside down fork with 150mm travel
- WP adjustable linked rear shock with 150mm travel
- Steering lock, Bosch fuel injection
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
- LED lights
The engine is an all new design and while it falls under the Duke range it has more similarities with KTM's Enduro range than the larger 690 Duke. The service interval is just over 3,000 miles.
Colours: Orange/black, grey/black, white/black
2013: Bosch ABS is standard.
Did You Know?
The 125 Duke was designed in Austria and built in India.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2013||232||90||322||15 / month|
|2014||250||79||329||4 / month|
|2015||288||90||378||11 / month|
|2016||348||62||410||81 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.