KTM Duke 125 For Sale
What Is It?
The KTM Duke 125 is a premium learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 124.7 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 15 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Steel trellis frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with radial four piston caliper
- 230 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- WP 43 mm upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- WP adjustable linked rear shock with 150 mm travel
- Steering lock, Bosch fuel injection
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
- LED lights
The engine is an all new design and while it falls under the Duke range it has more similarities with KTM's Enduro range than the larger 690 Duke. The service interval is just over 3,000 miles.
Colours: Orange/black, grey/black, white/blackDid You Know?
The 125 Duke was designed in Austria and built in India.
2013: Bosch ABS is standard.
Review In A Few
- Useful dash
- Build quality
Launch RRP: £3,700
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 15 bhp / 11 kW (low)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 70 mph / 113 km/h (average)
Economy: 85 mpg / 3.3 L/100km (very good)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 11.0 litres / 2.4 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 127 kg / 280 pounds
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left