KTM Duke 125 For Sale
The 2011 KTM Duke 125 is a premium learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out the full 15bhp. It was thoroughly updated in 2017 with LED lighting, a TFT dash and new orange sub-frame.
What Is It?
- Power, handling, brakes, comfort, stylish, useful dashboard
- Known to cut out, LCD dash issues, tyres, build quality, suspension
It's powered by a liquid cooled 124.7cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 15bhp at 10,500rpm and maximum torque at 8,500rpm.
- Steel trellis frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300mm disc up front with radial 2 piston caliper
- 230mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- WP 43mm upside down fork with 150mm travel
- WP adjustable linked rear shock with 150mm travel
- Steering lock, Bosch fuel injection
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
- LED lights
The engine is an all new design and while it falls under the Duke range it has more similarities with KTM's Enduro range than the larger 690 Duke. Building the Duke 125 in India helps to keep the price competitive and the service interval is just over 3,000 miles.
Colours: Orange/black, grey/black and white/black
2013: Bosch ABS is standard
Did You Know?
The 125 Duke was designed in Austria and built in India
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (10)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out a thorough review from CagerOnTwoWheels: