Husqvarna Svartpilen 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (835 mm / 32.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (146 kg / 322 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.5 litres / 2.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (85 mpg / 3.3 l/100km / 30.1 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (15 bhp / 11 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,500
For Sale (13)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Husqvarna Svartpilen 125 is a learner friendly premium retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 14.8 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with ByBre four piston caliper
- 230 mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch 10.1MB ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm WP APEX upside down fork with 142 mm travel
- Adjustable WP APEX rear shock with 142 mm travel
- Slipper clutch
- Adjustable levers
- Braced handlebar
- Luggage rack
- Bash plate
- LED lighting all round
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position sensor
Husqvarna is part of KTM which explains the re-purposed KTM Duke 125 engine, frame and the WP suspension setup.
The wire-spoked 17" wheels take a Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR 110/70 tyre at the front and a 150/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the bar end mirrors (£156), fly screen (£174), tall screen (£122), comfort seat (£131), headlight grill (£61), USB socket (£32), adjustable levers (£173), wavy discs (£218 / £87), pillion grab handle, pillion seat to luggage rack conversion, standard alloy wheels (£604), 25 mm lowering kit (£174), premium rear sprocket (£66) and Akrapovic slip-on (£524).
- 2021: Grey/silver
- 2022: Black/bronze
Svart Pilen translates as The Black Arrow.