Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (835 mm / 32.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (152 kg / 335 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.5 litres / 2.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (70 mpg / 4.0 l/100km / 24.8 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: High (105 mph / 169 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (373 cc)
- Power: Average (43 bhp / 32 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,300
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 is an A2 friendly premium retro style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 373 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 42.9 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with ByBre four piston caliper
- 230 mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MB ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm WP APEX upside down fork with 142 mm travel
- Adjustable WP APEX rear shock with 150 mm travel
- Slipper clutch
- Adjustable levers
- Braced handlebar
- Luggage rack
- Bash plate
- LED lighting all round
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position sensor
Husqvarna is part of KTM which explains the re-purposed KTM Duke 390 engine, frame and the WP suspension setup.
The wire-spoked 17" wheels take a Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR 110/70 tyre at the front and a 150/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the bar end mirrors, fly screens, comfort seats, wavy discs, pillion grab handle, pillion seat to luggage rack conversion and Akrapovic exhaust.
Colours: Black/green, grey/silver, black/bronzeDid You Know?
Svart Pilen translates as The Black Arrow.
Up And Down The Range
For more of a cafe racer vibe check out the Vitpilen 401. It's essentially the same bike with road focused tyres, low clip on bars, a more aggressive riding position and no luggage rack or bash plate.
Popularity & How Many Left