Royal Enfield Himalayan For Sale
What Is It?
The Royal Enfield Himalayan is a rugged off-road focused adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 411 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 24.5 bhp at 6,500 rpm and maximum torque at 4,000 rpm. It features a counter balancer to keep the vibrations from the big single down to a minimum.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with ByBre two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system (always on)
- 41 mm standard fork with 200 mm travel
- Rear shock with 180 mm travel
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Braided lines
- Luggage rack
The focus of the Himalayan is off-road adventuring with an all metal construction, long travel suspension, fork gaiters, off-road pegs, compass, a bash plate, adventure style beak and loads of low down torque.
It's also designed with luggage capacity in mind, featuring mounts at the rear for hard luggage and bars at the front for extra soft luggage or jerry cans to extend the range.
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT60 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 120/90.
Accessories include the braced handlebar (£63), handguards (£50), soft panniers, Aluminium panniers (£442), 42 litre Aluminium topbox (£271) and Watsonian Squire sidecar.
Colours: Black, grey, white, red, blue, grey camo
Review In A Few
- Beginner friendly low seat
- Long travel suspension
- Lots of low end torque
- Thumping soundtrack
- Rugged good looks
- Simple reliability
- Cool dash
- Under powered for the A2 licence
- Minimal electronics package
- Only 5 gears
Launch RRP: £4,400
Capacity: 411 cc (average)
Power: 25 bhp / 19 kW (average)
Red Line: 6,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 85 mph / 137 km/h (average)
Economy: 65 mpg / 4.3 L/100km (good)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 185 kg / 408 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.135 bhp/kg / 0.101 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left