Royal Enfield Himalayan Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Average (199 kg / 439 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (65 mpg / 4.3 l/100km / 23.0 km/l)
- Range: High (210 miles / 338 km)
- Top Speed: Average (85 mph / 137 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (411 cc)
- Power: Average (25 bhp / 19 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.126 bhp/kg / 0.094 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (6,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,400
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Royal Enfield Himalayan is a rugged off-road focused adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 411 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 24.5 bhp at 6,500 rpm and maximum torque at 4,000 rpm. It features a counter balancer to keep the vibrations from the big single down to a minimum.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with ByBre two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system (always on)
- 41 mm standard fork with 200 mm travel
- Rear shock with 180 mm travel
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Braided lines
- Luggage rack
The focus of the Himalayan is off-road adventuring with an all metal construction, long travel suspension, fork gaiters, off-road pegs, compass, a bash plate, adventure style beak and loads of low down torque.
It's also designed with luggage capacity in mind, featuring mounts at the rear for hard luggage and bars at the front for extra soft luggage or jerry cans to extend the range.
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT60 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 120/90.
Accessories include the braced handlebar (£63), handguards (£50), soft panniers, Aluminium panniers (£442), 42 litre Aluminium topbox (£271) and Watsonian Squire sidecar.
Colours: Black, grey, white, red, blue, grey camo, silver, green camo
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant, turn by turn "Tripper" nav system, switchable rear ABS, improved seat / screen and smaller luggage rack.
Popularity & How Many Left