BMW G310GS For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW G310GS is a premium A2 licence friendly adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 313 cc single cylinder engine, producing 34 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with ByBre radial four piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with ByBre two piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system (off button on left bar for off-road)
- 41 mm upside down fork with 180 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 180 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 1->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Luggage rack
- LED tail light
Based on the G310R roadster, the GS has the same engine, in true adventure style the suspension has 40 mm more travel and the seat is 50 mm higher. The overall design draws inspiration from the well known R1200GS.
Like the R the engine is tilted backwards with the intake at the front, exhaust port at the back and a counterbalance shaft to keep vibration levels down. The unique exhaust layout saves on weight with less metal needed and keeps everything compact.
Brakes are from ByBre (short for "By Brembo") which is a sub-brand from Brembo for smaller bikes. The 5-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the 17" rear a 150/70.
Options include the 820 mm low seat, 850 mm comfort seat, 30 litre top case, centre stand, LED indicators, heated grips, satnav, phone holder and 12V socket.
- 2017-2019: Grey/black, grey/red, grey/blue/white
- 2020: Grey/black, grey/blue/green, grey/blue/white
- 2021: Grey/white, black/blue/red, black/gold (40th)
It will be manufactured in Bangalore, India.
Launch RRP: £5,100
Capacity: 313 cc (low)
Power: 34 bhp / 25 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 90 mph / 145 km/h (average)
Economy: 65 mpg / 4.3 L/100km (good)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 11.0 litres / 2.4 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 170 kg / 375 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.200 bhp/kg / 0.149 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £45 / Year (Medium)
Review In A Few
- Big bike presence
- Smooth power
- Light weight
- Easy to ride
- Non LED headlight
- Wind protection
- Hard seat
2021: Euro 5 compliant, electronic throttle controller, increased automatic idle speed, assist and slipper clutch, LED headlight / indicators, adjustable levers.
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: