BMW G310GS For Sale
The BMW G310GS is a premium A2 licence friendly adventure bike and is powered by a 313cc single cylinder engine which puts out 34bhp. There is also a naked version in the G310R.
- Easy to ride, smooth power, light
- No LED headlight, high seat
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 313cc single cylinder engine, producing 34bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300mm disc up front with ByBre radial 2 piston caliper
- 240mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system (off button on left bar for off-road)
- 41mm upside down fork with 180mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 180mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 1->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Luggage rack, LED tail light
Based on the G310R roadster, the GS has the same engine, in true adventure style the suspension has 40mm more travel and the seat is 50mm higher. The overall design draws inspiration from the well known R1200GS.
Like the R the engine is tilted backwards with the intake at the front, exhaust port at the back and a counterbalance shaft to keep vibration levels down. The unique exhaust layout saves on weight with less metal needed and keeps everything compact.
Brakes are from ByBre (short for "By Brembo") with is a sub-brand from Bremo for smaller bikes. The 5-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the 17" rear a 150/70.
Options include the 820mm low seat, 850mm comfort seat, 30 litre top case, centre stand, LED indicators, heated grips, satnav, phone holder and 12V socket.
Colours: Grey/black, grey/red, grey/blue/white (£45)
Did You Know?
It will be manufactured in Bangalore, India.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (10)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.