- Easy to ride, smooth power, light
- No LED headlight, cast wheels, high seat
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 313cc single cylinder engine, producing 34bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300mm disc up front with ByBre radial 2 piston caliper
- 240mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system (off button on left bar for off-road)
- 41mm upside down fork with 180mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 180mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 1->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Luggage rack and screen
- LED tail light
Based on the G310R roadster, the GS has the same engine and in true adventure style the suspension has 40mm more travel and the seat is 50mm higher. The overall design draws inspiration from the well known R1200GS.
Like the R the engine is tilted backwards with the intake at the front, exhaust port at the back and a counterbalance shaft to keep vibration levels down. The unique exhaust layout saves on weight with less metal needed and keeps everything compact.
Brakes are from ByBre (short for "By Brembo") with is a sub-brand from Bremo for smaller bikes while the 5-spoke cast Aluminium 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the 17" rear a 150/70.
Options include the 820mm low seat, 850mm comfort seat, 29 or 30 litre top case, centre stand, LED indicators, heated grips, satnav, phone holder and 12V socket.
Colours: Grey/black, grey/red, grey/blue/white (£45)
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer:
and this from The Bike Show: