Benelli TRK 502 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (213 kg / 470 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (65 mpg / 4.3 l/100km / 23.0 km/l)
- Range: Very High (290 miles / 467 km)
- Top Speed: Average (100 mph / 161 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (500 cc)
- Power: Average (47 bhp / 35 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.221 bhp/kg / 0.165 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,700
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Rich Rides.
What Is It?
The Benelli TRK 502 is a budget adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 500 cc parallel twin engine which puts out 46.9 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 50 mm upside down fork with 135 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 45 mm travel
- LED indicators and DRL
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position sensor
- 2->2 exhaust system
The TRK 502 is exceptionally well kitted out for the price with handguards, luggage rack, USB socket, chain guard, engine bars and a tall screen.
The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Angel GT 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the low seat, Arrow silencer, lower engine bars, touring screen, panniers and top box.
Colours: Silver, white, redDid You Know?
Benelli is part of the Qianjiang group and the bikes are made in China but undergo final quality checks in Italy.
Up And Down The Range
The range topping TRK 502 X is essentially the same bike with wire spoked wheels, 19" at the front, wavy discs, centre stand, sump guard and a single high exhaust, making it more suited to off-road duties however the seat is 40 mm higher and it costs £800 more.
Popularity & How Many Left