KTM 390 Adventure Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (855 mm / 33.7 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (158 kg / 348 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.5 litres / 3.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Average (100 mph / 161 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (373 cc)
- Power: Average (43 bhp / 32 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,500
For Sale (13)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The KTM Adventure 390 is an A2 licence friendly adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 373.2 cc single cylinder engine, producing 42.9 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame, Steel tank and Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with ByBre four piston caliper
- 230 mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP cornering ABS with rear off mode
- Adjustable WP APEX 43 mm upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Adjustable WP APEX rear shock with 177 mm travel
- Slip and assist clutch
- Full LED lighting with front LED position lights
- Colour TFT dash
- Ride modes: Road, Off-Road
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
- Adjustable levers
The 390 Adventure shares much in common with the naked 390 Duke but builds on it with adjustable suspension, 28 mm more travel at the front, 27 mm more travel at the rear, cornering ABS / traction control, handguards, chunkier tyres, off-road pegs, a small screen, plastic belly pan, 1.1 litre larger tank, 25 mm higher seat, lighter wheel design, more efficient curved radiator and 2" larger front wheel but it's 9 kg heavier.
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Continental TKC 70 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 130/80.
Options include the up / down quickshifter, wire spoked wheels, mobile / music connectivity allowing control of your tunes from the dash and left handlebar control, wavy discs, premium levers, premium seats, Akrapovic slip-on exhaust, Aluminium belly pan, 25 mm lowering kit, multiple pannier options and the 790 screens.
Colours: Orange, white