KTM 390 Adventure For Sale
What Is It?
The KTM Adventure 390 is an A2 licence friendly adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 373.2 cc single cylinder engine, producing 42.9 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame, Steel tank and Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with ByBre four piston caliper
- 230 mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP cornering ABS with rear off mode
- Adjustable WP APEX 43 mm upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Adjustable WP APEX rear shock with 177 mm travel
- Slip and assist clutch
- Full LED lighting with front LED position lights
- Colour TFT dash
- Ride modes: Road, Off-Road
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
- Adjustable levers
The 390 Adventure shares much in common with the naked 390 Duke but builds on it with adjustable suspension, 28 mm more travel at the front, 27 mm more travel at the rear, cornering ABS / traction control, handguards, chunkier tyres, off-road pegs, a small screen, plastic belly pan, 1.1 litre larger tank, 25 mm higher seat, lighter wheel design, more efficient curved radiator and 2" larger front wheel but it's 9 kg heavier.
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Continental TKC 70 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 130/80.
Options include the up / down quickshifter, wire spoked wheels, mobile / music connectivity allowing control of your tunes from the dash and left handlebar control, wavy discs, premium levers, premium seats, Akrapovic slip-on exhaust, Aluminium belly pan, 25 mm lowering kit, multiple pannier options and the 790 screens.
Colours: Orange, white
Launch RRP: £5,500
Capacity: 373 cc (low)
Power: 43 bhp / 32 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 100 mph / 161 km/h (average)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 855 mm / 33.7 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 158 kg / 348 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £45 / Year (Medium)
Review In A Few
- Power to weight ratio
- Great off road
- Looks great
- It's up against stiff competition on the road and off-road side
- Seat is on the high side
- Needs spoked wheels
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: