KTM Duke 390 For Sale
What Is It?
The KTM Duke 390 is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 373.2 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 42.9 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame, Steel tank and Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with ByBre four piston caliper
- 230 mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MB dual channel ABS with off mode
- WP 43 mm upside down fork with 142 mm travel
- WP rear shock with adjustable pre-load 150 mm travel
- Slip and assist clutch
- Full LED lighting with front LED position lights
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
- Adjustable levers
Much like the 2017 Duke 125, compared to the 2013-2016 model you get new bodywork, an LED headlight, colour TFT dash which adapts to how bright it is, a refined engine, larger front disc and much larger Euro 4 muffler. Fuel capacity is up 2.4 litres, seat height 30 mm and weight 10 kg.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Options include mobile / music connectivity allowing control of your tunes from the dash and left handlebar control (check this pics), hand guards and an Akrapovic exhaust.
Colours: Orange, white
2020: 390 Adventure launched with taller more adjustable suspension, larger tank, traction control and cornering ABS.
Review In A Few
- Trick dashboard
- Cool LED lights
- Finicky day / night mode display switching
- Non-adjustable fork
Capacity: 373 cc (low)
Power: 43 bhp / 32 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 105 mph / 169 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.4 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 149 kg / 329 pounds
Launch RRP: £4,600
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left