KTM Duke 390 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (149 kg / 329 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.4 litres / 3.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: High (105 mph / 169 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (373 cc)
- Power: Average (43 bhp / 32 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,600
For Sale (27)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
What Is It?
The KTM Duke 390 is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 373.2 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 42.9 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame, Steel tank and Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with ByBre four piston caliper
- 230 mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MB dual channel ABS with off mode
- WP 43 mm upside down fork with 142 mm travel
- WP rear shock with adjustable pre-load 150 mm travel
- Slip and assist clutch
- Full LED lighting with front LED position lights
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
- Adjustable levers
Much like the 2017 Duke 125, compared to the 2013-2016 model you get new bodywork, an LED headlight, colour TFT dash which adapts to how bright it is, a refined engine, larger front disc and much larger Euro 4 muffler. Fuel capacity is up 2.4 litres, seat height 30 mm and weight 10 kg.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Options include mobile / music connectivity allowing control of your tunes from the dash and left handlebar control (check this pics), hand guards and an Akrapovic exhaust.
- 2017-2020: Orange, white
- 2021: Grey, white
Model History & Updates
2020: 390 Adventure launched with taller more adjustable suspension, larger tank, traction control and cornering ABS.
2021: Euro 5 compliant and quickshifter now an option.
Popularity & How Many Left