KTM Duke 390 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 5 of 10
Current Prices: £4,300–£2,650
What Is It?
The KTM Duke 390 is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 373.2 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 42.9 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame, Steel tank and Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with ByBre four piston caliper
- 230 mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MB dual channel ABS with off mode
- WP 43 mm upside down fork with 142 mm travel
- WP rear shock with adjustable pre-load 150 mm travel
- Slip and assist clutch
- Full LED lighting with front LED position lights
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
- Adjustable levers
Much like the 2017 Duke 125, compared to the 2013-2016 model you get new bodywork, an LED headlight, colour TFT dash which adapts to how bright it is, a refined engine, larger front disc and much larger Euro 4 muffler.
Fuel capacity is up 2.4 litres, seat height 30 mm and weight 10 kg. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Options include mobile / music connectivity allowing control of your tunes from the dash and left handlebar control (check this pics), hand guards and an Akrapovic exhaust.
Colours: Orange, white
- Trick dashboard, cool LED lights, power, handling, economy
- Finicky day / night mode display switching, non-adjustable fork
Capacity: 373 cc (low)
Power: 43 bhp / 32 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 105 mph / 169 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.4 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 149 kg / 329 pounds
Launch RRP: £4,600
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||638||67||705||160 / month|
|2018||474||-||474||99 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||570 / month|