KTM Duke 390 For Sale
The 2017 KTM Duke 390 is an A2 licence friendly naked bike powered by a 43bhp single cylinder engine. It was first launched in 2013 with a major update for 2017 featuring a colour TFT dash and LED lighting.
What Is It?
- Trick dashboard, cool LED lights, power, handling, economy
- Finicky day/night mode display switching, non-adjustable fork
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 373.2cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 42.9bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame, Steel tank and Aluminium swingarm
- 320mm disc up front with ByBre 2 piston caliper
- 230mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MB dual channel ABS with off mode
- WP 43mm upside down fork with 142mm travel
- WP rear shock with adjustable pre-load 150mm travel
- Slip and assist clutch
- Full LED lighting with front LED position lights
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
- Adjustable levers
Much like the 2017 Duke 125, compared to the 2013-2016 model you get new bodywork, an LED front light, colour TFT dash which adapts to how bright it is, a refined engine, larger front disc and much larger Euro 4 muffler. Fuel capacity is up 2.4 litres, seat height 30mm and weight 10kg. The smaller Duke gets a smaller front disc and non-adjustable levers.
The 5 split spoke cast Aluminium 17" wheels take a 110mm width tyre at the front and 150mm at the rear.
Options include mobile/music connectivity allowing control of your tunes from the dash and left handlebar control (check this pics), hand guards and an Akrapovic exhaust.
Colours: Orange, white
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (18)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer:
and a longer term update: