KTM Duke 390 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The KTM Duke 390 is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 373.2 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 42.9 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame, Steel tank and Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with ByBre four piston caliper
- 230 mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MB dual channel ABS with off mode
- WP 43 mm upside down fork with 142 mm travel
- WP rear shock with adjustable pre-load 150 mm travel
- Slip and assist clutch
- Full LED lighting with front LED position lights
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
- Adjustable levers
Much like the 2017 Duke 125, compared to the 2013-2016 model you get new bodywork, an LED headlight, colour TFT dash which adapts to how bright it is, a refined engine, larger front disc and much larger Euro 4 muffler. Fuel capacity is up 2.4 litres, seat height 30 mm and weight 10 kg.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Options include mobile / music connectivity allowing control of your tunes from the dash and left handlebar control (check this pics), hand guards and an Akrapovic exhaust.
- 2017-2020: Orange, white
- 2021: Grey, white
Launch RRP: £4,600
Capacity: 373 cc (low)
Power: 43 bhp, 32 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 105 mph, 169 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 60 mpg, 4.7 l/100km, 21.2 km/l (good)
Range: 180 miles, 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.4 litres, 3.5 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 830 mm, 32.7 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 149 kg, 329 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £45 / Year (medium)
Model History & Updates
2020: 390 Adventure launched with taller more adjustable suspension, larger tank, traction control and cornering ABS.
2021: Euro 5 compliant and quickshifter now an option.
Review In A Few
- Trick dashboard
- Cool LED lights
- Finicky day / night mode display switching
- Non-adjustable fork
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
For Sale (29)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left