Kawasaki Z300 For Sale
The 2015 Kawasaki Z300 is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a 296cc parallel twin engine which puts out 39bhp. It's closely related to the Ninja 300 sports bike.
What Is It?
- Aggressive looks, light weight, low seat, economy
- Power is at the top end, not ideal in high winds, tyres
The naked version of the Ninja 300 is powered by a liquid cooled 296cc parallel twin 4-stroke engine, producing 38.9bhp at 11,000rpm and maximum torque at 10,000rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame
- 290mm wavy disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 220mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Nissin ABS system
- 37mm fork with 120mm travel
- Rear shock with 5-level adjustable pre-load and 132mm travel
- LCD console white LED backlighting
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The main difference between the Z300 and Ninja 300 is the full fairing and low clip-on handlebars on the Ninja. The 5-split spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a tank bag (£130), 6-8 litre rear bag (£77), Akrapovic exhaust (£442), colour coded pillion seat cover (£110), tank pad (£25) and colour coded wheel rim tape (£12).
Colours: Black, green/black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (8)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this walkaround from Zsinor Motors:
How many bikes like this are around, by year of production, including those licensed for use on the road and those off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN).
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total Around|