Kawasaki Z300 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z300 is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 296 cc parallel twin engine, producing 38.9 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Steel frame
- 290 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Nissin ABS system
- 37 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with 5-level adjustable pre-load and 132 mm travel
- LCD dash with white back lighting
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The main difference between the naked Z300 and the sports Ninja 300 is the full fairing and low clip-on handlebars on the Ninja. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a tank bag (£130), 6-8 litre rear bag (£77), Akrapovic exhaust (£442), colour coded pillion seat cover (£110), tank pad (£25) and colour coded wheel rim tape (£12).
Colours: Black, green/black
Review In A Few
- Aggressive looks
- Light weight
- Low seat
- Power is at the top end
- Not ideal in high winds
Capacity: 296 cc (low)
Power: 39 bhp / 29 kW (average)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 170 kg / 375 pounds (average)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.229 bhp/kg / 0.171 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £4,350
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left