Kawasaki Ninja 300 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Ninja 300 is an A2 licence friendly sports bike which is closely related to the Z300 naked bike. It's powered by a liquid cooled 296 cc parallel twin cylinder four stroke engine, producing 38.9 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 37 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with 5-level adjustable pre-load and 132 mm travel
- LCD dash with eco riding indicator and white LED backlighting
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a smoked bubble windscreen (£80), tank bag (£130), 6-8 litre rear bag (£77), Akrapovic exhaust (£442), pillion seat cover (£110) and tank pads (£22). Optional Nissin ABS adds 2kg.
- Ninja 300 KRT: £5,050 with ABS and green Kawasaki racing graphics over the base black model.
- Ninja 300 Performance: £5,400 and adds a pillion seat cover, smoked screen, tank pad, wheel rim tape and Akrapovic silencer.
Colours: Black, green/black, green
Review In A Few
- Easy to use power
- Big bike looks
Launch RRP: £4,900
Capacity: 296 cc (low)
Power: 39 bhp / 29 kW (average)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 172 kg / 379 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.227 bhp/kg / 0.169 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left