Kawasaki Ninja 300 For Sale
The 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 is an A2 licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a 296cc parallel twin engine which puts out 39bhp. It's closely related to the Z300 naked bike and was replaced by the Ninja 400 in 2018.
Pros / Cons
- Big bike looks, easy to use power
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 296cc parallel twin cylinder four stroke engine, producing 38.9bhp at 11,000rpm and maximum torque at 10,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290mm wavy disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 220mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 37mm fork with 120mm travel
- Rear shock with 5-level adjustable pre-load and 132mm travel
- LCD dash with eco riding indicator and white LED backlighting
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a smoked bubble windscreen (£80), tank bag (£130), 6-8 litre rear bag (£77), Akrapovic exhaust (£442), pillion seat cover (£110) and tank pads (£22). Optional Nissin ABS adds 2kg.
- Ninja 300 KRT: £5,050 with ABS and green Kawasaki racing graphics over the base black model.
- Ninja 300 Performance: £5,400 and adds a pillion seat cover, smoked screen, tank pad, wheel rim tape and Akrapovic silencer.
Colours: Black, green/black, green
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (10)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2013||126||58||184||35 / month|
|2014||143||73||216||34 / month|
|2015||142||38||180||79 / month|
|2016||114||31||145||74 / month|
|2017||13||5||18||5 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk