Kawasaki Ninja 400 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 5 of 10
Current Prices: £5,000–£3,650
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Ninja 400 is an A2 licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 399 cc parallel twin engine, producing 44.8 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 310 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- Nissin ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- KYB rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 130 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- LED headlight and tail light
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the outgoing Ninja 300 the new larger capacity engine is 6 bhp more powerful lower down, there's 40% more torque lower down the range, a beefier fork and the wheels / fairing / seat are a new design however fuel capacity is down 3 litres contributing to an 8 kg overall weight saving. The new 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a pillion seat cover, Titanium Akrapovic exhaust, clear / smoked large screen, 12V socket, 30 mm higher seat, radiator guard and tank pads.
- 2018: Black, green/black
- 2019: Black/green, grey/green
- 2020: Black/green, green/black/yellow/red
Capacity: 399 cc (low)
Power: 45 bhp / 34 kW (average)
Red Line: 12,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 168 kg / 370 pounds (average)
Launch RRP: £5,250
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||250||-||250||120 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||530 / month|