Kawasaki Ninja 400 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Average (168 kg / 370 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (399 cc)
- Power: Average (45 bhp / 34 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.268 bhp/kg / 0.200 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,250
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Ninja 400 is an A2 licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 399 cc parallel twin engine, producing 44.8 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 310 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- Nissin ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- KYB rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 130 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- LED headlight and tail light
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the outgoing Ninja 300 the new larger capacity engine is 6 bhp more powerful lower down, there's 40% more torque lower down the range, a beefier fork and the wheels / fairing / seat are a new design however fuel capacity is down 3 litres contributing to an 8 kg overall weight saving.
The new 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a pillion seat cover, Titanium Akrapovic exhaust, clear / smoked large screen, 12V socket, 30 mm higher seat, radiator guard and tank pads.
- 2018: Black, green/black
- 2019: Black/green, grey/green
- 2020: Black/green, green/black/yellow/red
- 2022: Black/green, green/black/red
Popularity & How Many Left