Kawasaki Z400 For Sale
The 2019 Kawasaki Z400 is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a 399cc parallel twin engine which puts out 45bhp. It's closely related to the Ninja 400 sports bike.
Pros / Cons
- Light, low learner friendly seat
- No TFT dash or LED indicators
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 399cc parallel twin engine, producing 44.8bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 310mm wavy disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 220mm wavy disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- Nissin ABS system
- 41mm fork with 120mm travel
- KYB rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 130mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- LED headlight and taillight
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the outgoing Z300 the new larger capacity engine is 6bhp more powerful lower down, there's 40% more torque lower down the range, a larger fork diameter and the wheels / fairings / seat are a new design however fuel capacity is down 3 litres contributing to a 3kg overall weight saving. The new 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a pillion seat cover, 30mm higher seat, Titanium Akrapovic exhaust, large screen, 12V socket, radiator guard, under cowl and tank pads. Kawasaki also offer the £5,500 Performance Edition which gets you the Akrapovic exhaust, pillion seat cover and tank pad.
Colours: Green/black/grey, red/black/grey
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (15)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.