Yamaha MT-03 For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha MT-03 is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 321 cc parallel twin engine, producing 41.4 bhp at 10,750 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 298 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 37 mm KYB upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 125 mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016-2019 model there's a shiny new LED headlight with cool position lights, new bodywork with air scoops, improved upside down fork, smaller LED indicators, a new LCD dash, wider tank cover for improved comfort, new mirrors, slightly longer new swingarm design and tweaked rear shock settings.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and a 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the 39 litre top box (£142), Akrapovic Carbon slip-on muffler (£482), colour coded pillion seat cover (£167), luggage rack (£118), screen, plate holder and billet pegs / oil filler cap.
Colours: Black, blue, grey/red
Review In A Few
- Low beginner friendly seat
- Looks great
- Very light
- The excellent MT-07 can be A2 restricted
- No TFT dash
Capacity: 321 cc (low)
Power: 41 bhp / 31 kW (average)
Red Line: 14,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 168 kg / 370 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.244 bhp/kg / 0.182 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: