Yamaha MT-03 For Sale
The 2016 Yamaha MT-03 is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a 321cc parallel twin engine which puts out 42bhp.
What Is It?
- The R3 is a great bike so this is likely to be as well
- The MT-07 can also be in the A2 class with a restrictor but might last longer
The MT-03 is back for 2016 after a two year gap and on the back of Yamaha's relentless MT series comeback. The liquid cooled 321cc parallel twin engine produces 42bhp at 10,750rpm and is derived from the sportier YZF-R3. Peak torque is reached at 9,000rpm.
- 298mm floating disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 220m disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41mm fork with 130mm travel
- Rear shock with 125mm travel
- 10 spoke 17" Aluminium wheels
- 140 section rear tyre with 110 up front (tubeless)
- LED rear lights, ABS
- 6 speed gearbox, gear position indicator
Much like the R1 the long 573mm asymmetrical swingarm provides straight line stability and links directly to the monocross shock while the weight distribution is slightly forward like the original MT-03.
- 2016-2017: Black/silver, blue/silver/black
- 2018: Black, black/yellow, black/blue, white with red wheels (2019)
2017: Euro 4 compliant
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (32)
- 1 of 11
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer: