Yamaha MT-03 Bikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha MT-03 is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 321 cc parallel twin engine, producing 42 bhp at 10,750 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 298 mm floating disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm KYB fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with 125 mm travel
- LED rear lights
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Off the back of Yamaha's relentless MT series comeback the MT-03 is back for 2016, after a two year gap, but this time is basically a naked R3 with higher bars. The previous MT-03 was more closely related to the single cylinder supermoto / off-road XT bikes.
Styling wise it reminds us of the MT-07 and MT-09 a little, more than the previous model anyway and there are LED positioning lights above the headlight. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
- 2016-2017: Black/silver, blue/silver/black
- 2018: Black, black/yellow, black/blue, white with red wheels (2019)
Launch RRP: £4,500
Capacity: 321 cc (low)
Power: 42 bhp / 31 kW (average)
Red Line: 12,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 168 kg / 370 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.250 bhp/kg / 0.186 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £45 / Year (Medium)
2017: Euro 4 compliant.
Review In A Few
- The R3 is a great bike so this is likely to be
- Very light
- The MT-07 can also be in the A2 class with a restrictor but might last longer
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left