Yamaha MT-03 For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha MT-03 is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 321 cc parallel twin engine, producing 42 bhp at 10,750 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 298 mm floating disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm KYB fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with 125 mm travel
- LED rear lights
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Off the back of Yamaha's relentless MT series comeback the MT-03 is back for 2016, after a two year gap, but this time is basically a naked R3 with higher bars. The previous MT-03 was more closely related to the single cylinder supermoto / off-road XT bikes.
Styling wise it reminds us of the MT-07 and MT-09 a little, more than the previous model anyway and there are LED positioning lights above the headlight. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
- 2016-2017: Black/silver, blue/silver/black
- 2018: Black, black/yellow, black/blue, white with red wheels (2019)
2017: Euro 4 compliant.
Review In A Few
The R3 is a great bike so this is likely to be, very light
The MT-07 can also be in the A2 class with a restrictor but might last longer
Capacity: 321 cc (low)
Power: 42 bhp / 31 kW (average)
Red Line: 12,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 168 kg / 370 pounds (average)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.250 bhp/kg / 0.186 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £4,500
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2016||152||14||166||250 / month|
|2017||106||3||109||94 / month|
|2018||152||-||152||230 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||340 / month|