Yamaha XT660X For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha XT660X is an A2 licence friendly supermoto style bike and is powered by a Euro 2 compliant liquid cooled 660 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 6,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,250 rpm. The engine is from the XT660Z Super Ténéré and is a stressed member of the frame.
- Steel tubular frame
- 320 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Fork with 200 mm travel
- Rear shock with 5-level adjustable pre-load and 200 mm travel
- 1->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Fuel injection and LCD dash
- 5 speed gearbox
Closely related is the XT660R variant with thinner tyres, larger front wheel, smaller 298 mm front disc, less stiff suspension and it's also 5 kg lighter. The wire spoked 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a smoked sport or tall screen, Akrapovic Titanium slip on mufflers, Aluminium belly pan and 30 / 39 / 50 litre top boxes.
- 2004: Grey, blue
- 2005: Grey, blue, red
- 2006: Black, grey, orange, blue
- 2007: Black, orange, blue
- 2008: Black, white/red, blue
- 2009: White/black, blue, black/red
- 2010: Red, white
- 2011-2015: Black, white, blue
2007: Re-design of the headlight, bodywork, pillion grab rails and rear fender. New Aluminium swingarm and pillion pegs.
Review In A Few
- Low down power
- Off road ability
- Budget for a belly pan to protect the pipes
- Not ideal for motorways
Launch RRP: £5,100
Capacity: 660 cc (average)
Power: 47 bhp / 35 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 115 mph / 185 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 875 mm / 34.4 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 186 kg / 410 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.253 bhp/kg / 0.188 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left