Yamaha XT660R For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha XT660R is an A2 licence friendly off-road adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 2 compliant liquid cooled 660 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 6,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,250 rpm. The engine is from the XT660Z Super Ténéré and is a stressed member of the frame.
- Steel tubular frame
- 298 mm disc up front with Brembo two piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with single piston Brembo caliper
- 43 mm fork with 225 mm travel
- Rear shock with 5-level adjustable pre-load and 200 mm travel
- 1->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Fuel injection, LCD dash
- 5 speed gearbox
The XT660R is closely related to the XT660X Supermoto variant but with thinner tyres, a smaller front disc and longer travel suspension. The wire spoked 21" front wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the 17" rear a 130/80.
Accessories include tall screen, Akrapovic Titanium slip on mufflers, Aluminium belly pan and 30 / 39 / 50 litre top boxes.
- 2004-2006: Black, blue (2006 gets new graphics)
- 2007: Blue, black/yellow
- 2008: Black, blue
- 2009: Black, red/white
- 2010-2015: White, blue
Review In A Few
- Low down power
- Off road ability
- Budget for a belly pan to protect the pipes
- Not ideal for motorways
Launch RRP: £5,100
Capacity: 660 cc (average)
Power: 47 bhp / 35 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 115 mph / 185 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 865 mm / 34.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 181 kg / 399 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.260 bhp/kg / 0.194 kW/kg
Check out this 60,000 mile video review from Enduro Alexis.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left