Yamaha XT660R For Sale
The 2004 Yamaha XT660R is an A2 licence friendly off-road adventure bike and is powered by a 660cc single cylinder engine which puts out 47bhp. It's closely related to the supermoto style XT660X and the later 2008 XT660Z adventure bike.
Pros / Cons
- Low down power, off road ability, reliable
- Budget for a belly pan to protect the pipes, not ideal for motorways
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 2 compliant liquid cooled 660cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 46.9bhp at 6,000rpm and maximum torque at 5,250rpm. The engine is from the XT660Z Super Ténéré and is a stressed member of the frame.
- Steel tubular frame
- 298mm disc up front with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- 245mm disc at the rear with single piston Brembo caliper
- 43mm fork with 225mm travel
- Rear shock with 5-level adjustable pre-load and 200mm travel
- 1->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Fuel injection, LCD dash
- 5 speed gearbox
The XT660R is closely related to the XT660X Supermoto variant but with thinner tyres, a smaller front disc and longer travel suspension. The wire spoked 21" front wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the 17" rear a 130/80.
Accessories include tall screen, Akrapovic Titanium slip on mufflers, Aluminium belly pan and 30 / 39 / 50 litre top boxes.
- 2004-2006: Black, blue (2006 gets new graphics)
- 2007: Blue, black/yellow
- 2008: Black, blue
- 2009: Black, red/white
- 2010-2015: White, blue
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (4)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
|Year||On the road||Off the road||Total registered||Adverts seen|
Check out this 60,000 mile video review from Enduro Alexis.