Suzuki DR-Z400 For Sale
The 2000-2010 Suzuki DR-Z400 is a supermoto style bike and is powered by a 398cc single cylinder engine which puts out 39bhp.
What Is It?
- Light, low down power, tough, reliable
- Seat comfort, range, top end power, no fuel warning light
It's powered by a liquid cooled 398cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 39bhp around 7,500rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm. RRP for the DR-Z400S was £4,200 in 2007 and £4,500 for the SM.
DR-Z400S features include:
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium sub-frame
- 250mm disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 220mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 49mm fork
- Rear shock with 26-level damping adjustment
- Easy to access air filter
- Aluminium bash plate
- Halogen headlight
- Mikuni BSR36SS carb
- Fork gaiters, pillion pegs
- Electric starter, 5 speed gearbox
In 2003 a catalyser was added to meet Euro 2 regulations and in 2005 Suzuki boosted the power to roughly 47bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm. The wire spoked 21" front wheel takes an 80/100 tyre and the rear 18" a 120/90.
- Colours: Yellow, blue/white, white, black, black/blue
DR-Z400SM Supermoto (£4,500 in 2007)
Introduced in 2005 the SM gets a Motocross style frame, 45mm lower seat height at 890mm, smaller 17" wheels with a 120/70 Dunlop Sportmax tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear, an upside down Showa fork with protectors, larger 300mm front disc with single piston caliper, different swingarm, axle sliders and a more pointy beak but it weighs 2kg more.
- Colours: White/black/orange
Non-street legal version of the S with knobbly tyres and no indicators/mirrors/tail light/dash. It featured a Keihin FCR39 flat-side carb.
- Colours: Yellow/black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (8)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from spicy110:
How many bikes like this are around, by year of production, including those licensed for use on the road and those off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN).
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total Around|