KTM 690 Enduro R Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Very High (930 mm / 36.6 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (138 kg / 304 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.0 litres / 3.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (654 cc)
- Power: Average (61 bhp / 45 kW)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,570
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this launch video review of the 2019 update from Lamb Chop Rides.
What Is It?
The KTM 690 Enduro R is an off-road style adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 654 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 61 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300 mm wavy disc up front with Brembo two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable WP 48 mm upside down fork with 275 mm travel
- Adjustable WP shock with 275 mm travel
- Keihin fuel injection
- LCD / Analogue dash
- Side stand
- Slip and assist clutch
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT 21 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 140/80.
Accessories include the off-road ABS dongle (front only), belly pan, crash bars, 4 cm lowering kit and screen.
Colours: Grey, whiteDid You Know?
Due to the tendency of large capacity single cylinder engines to produce vibrations, why they are often called "big thumpers", KTM have designed in a balancer shaft to reduce them. The plastic fuel tank is at the rear under the seat.
Model History & Updates
2019: New Euro 4 compliant LC4 690 cc engine with dual balancer shafts and 74 bhp, 2-level lean angle aware traction control, cornering ABS, WP XPLOR suspension, LCD dash, Road / Off-Road ride modes and up / down quickshifter.