KTM 690 SMC R Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: High (890 mm / 35.0 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (142 kg / 313 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.0 litres / 3.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (690 cc)
- Power: Average (66 bhp / 49 kW)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,700
For Sale (19)
Sell Your Bike
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The KTM 690 SMC R is a supermoto style bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 690 cc LC4 single cylinder engine which puts out 65.7 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable WP 48 mm upside down fork with 250 mm travel
- Adjustable WP shock with 250 mm travel
- Keihin fuel injection
- LCD / Analogue dash
- Side stand
- Slip and assist clutch
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The wire-spoked 17" wheels take a Continental Sport Attack 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the crash bars, belly pan, 4 cm lowering kit and screen.
Colours: Grey, whiteDid You Know?
Due to the tendency of large capacity single cylinder engines to produce vibrations, why they are often called "big thumpers", KTM have designed in dual balancer shafts to reduce them. The plastic fuel tank is at the rear under the seat.
Model History & Updates
2019: Euro 4 compliant, two level lean angle aware traction control, cornering ABS, WP XPLOR suspension, LCD dash, two modes and up / down quickshifter.
Popularity & How Many Left