Gas Gas SM 700 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: High (898 mm / 35.4 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (149 kg / 329 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.5 litres / 3.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (693 cc)
- Power: Average (74 bhp / 55 kW)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,350
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Gas Gas SM 700 is a premium supermoto style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 692.7 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 73.8 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm. Restricted for the A2 licence it makes 40.2 bhp.
- Steel tubular frame, Polyamide sub-frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP cornering ABS system with rear off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP APEX fork with 215 mm travel
- Adjustable WP APEX rear piggyback shock with 240 mm travel
- Ride modes: Street, Supermoto
- Lean angle aware traction control
- Slip and assist clutch
- LCD dash
- Side stand
- Adjustable levers
- LED taillight
- Up / down quickshifter
- 1->1 underseat exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Continental ContiAttack SM EVO 120/70 tyre and the rear a 160/60.
Accessories include the Akrapovic slip on silencer, Remus slip on silencer, plastic skid plate, Aluminium skid plate, luggage rack, heated grips, crash bars, -40 mm lowering kit, performance pegs, comfort seat and luggage rack.
Colours: RedDid You Know?
Due to the tendency of large capacity single cylinder engines to produce vibrations, why they are often called "big thumpers", Gas Gas have designed in dual balancer shafts to reduce them. The plastic fuel tank is at the rear under the seat.