Ducati Hypermotard 950 For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Hypermotard 950 is a supermoto style naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 937 cc V-Twin engine, producing 112.6 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,250 rpm. For maximum fun the vast majority of torque is available from just 3,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS system with 3 levels
- Adjustable 45 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 150 mm travel
- 7-level traction control and wheelie control
- Ride modes: Urban, Touring, Sport
- USB socket under seat
- Adjustable levers
- Headlight with daytime running light
- LED taillight, LED indicators with auto-off
- 2->2 exhaust system
- Slip and assist clutch
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the outgoing Hypermotard 939 you get a fancy colour 4.3" TFT dash, power is up a couple of bhp, the redline is 200 rpm higher, the chassis is new, the exhausts are now under the new design seat and 4 kg has been shaved off the weight.
The tweaked engine, still technically the same 937 cc capacity, new frame and fork account for most of the weight reduction.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Termignoni exhausts, up / down quickshifter, heated grips, mini screen, multimedia system and Carbon Fibre bits.
Up And Down The Range
At the top of the range the £14,300 Hypermotard 950 SP gets you Ohlins suspension with more travel, a quickshifter, forged wheels, better Supercorsa tyres, Carbon Fibre front mudguard / timing belt cover and 2 kg shaved off the weight but the seat is 20 mm higher.
Review In A Few
- Fancy TFT dash
- Headlight isn't LED based
Launch RRP: £11,000
Capacity: 937 cc (average)
Power: 113 bhp / 84 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 870 mm / 34.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 200 kg / 441 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 178 kg / 392 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.565 bhp/kg / 0.421 kW/kg
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get an instant online valuation from WeBuyAnyBike.com: