Ducati Hypermotard 950 For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Hypermotard 950 is a supermoto style naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 937 cc V-Twin engine, producing 112.6 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,250 rpm. For maximum fun the vast majority of torque is available from just 3,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS system with 3 levels
- Adjustable 45 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 150 mm travel
- 7-level traction control and wheelie control
- Ride modes: Urban, Touring, Sport
- USB socket under seat, adjustable levers
- Headlight with daytime running light
- LED taillight, LED indicators with auto-off
- 2->2 exhaust system
- Slip and assist clutch
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the outgoing Hypermotard 939 you get a fancy colour 4.3" TFT dash, power is up a couple of bhp, the redline is 200 rpm higher, the chassis is new, the exhausts are now under the new design seat and 4 kg has been shaved off the weight.
The tweaked engine, still technically the same 937 cc capacity, new frame and fork account for most of the weight reduction. The 9-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Termignoni exhausts, up / down quickshifter, heated grips, mini screen, multimedia system and Carbon Fibre bits.
At the top of the range the £14,300 Hypermotard 950 SP gets you Ohlins suspension with more travel, a quickshifter, forged wheels, better Supercorsa tyres, Carbon Fibre front mudguard / timing belt cover and 2 kg shaved off the weight but the seat is 20 mm higher.
Review In A Few
- Fancy TFT dash
- Headlight isn't LED based
Capacity: 937 cc (average)
Power: 113 bhp / 84 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 870 mm / 34.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 200 kg / 441 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 178 kg / 392 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.565 bhp/kg / 0.421 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.