Ducati Hypermotard 950 For Sale
The 2019 Ducati Hypermotard 950 is a supermoto style naked bike and is powered by a 937cc V-Twin engine which puts out 113bhp. It replaces the 939 and is available in the usual SP version with better suspension, wheels and a quickshifter.
What Is It?
- Fancy TFT dash
- Headlight isn't LED
It's powered by a liquid cooled 937 V-Twin engine, producing 112.6bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,250rpm. For maximum fun the vast majority of torque is available from just 3,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS system with 3 levels
- Adjustable 45mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 170mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 150mm travel
- 7-level traction control and wheelie control
- Ride modes: Urban, Touring, Sport
- USB socket under seat, adjustable levers
- Headlight with daytime running light
- LED taillight, LED indicators with auto-off
- 2->2 exhaust system
- Slip and assist clutch
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the outgoing Hypermotard 939 you get a fancy colour 4.3" TFT dash, power is up a couple of bhp, the redline is 200rpm higher, the chassis is new, the exhausts are now under the new design seat and 4kg has been shaved off the weight. The tweaked engine (still technically the same 937cc capacity), new frame and fork account for most of the weight reduction.
The 9-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
At the top of the range the £14,300 Hypermotard 950 SP gets you Ohlins suspension with more travel, a quickshifter, forged wheels, better Supercorsa tyres, Carbon Fibre front mudguard/timing belt cover and 2kg shaved off the weight but the seat is 20mm higher.
Accessories include the Termignoni exhausts, up/down quickshifter, heated grips, mini screen, multimedia system and Carbon Fibre bits.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Check out this review from BikeSocial: