Ducati Hypermotard 950 SP For Sale
The 2019 Ducati Hypermotard 950 SP is a supermoto style naked bike and is powered by a 937cc V-Twin engine which puts out 113bhp. It replaces the 939 SP and is available in the usual base version with cheaper suspension and wheels.
What Is It?
- Fancy TFT dash, suspension
- Headlight isn't LED
It's powered by a liquid cooled 937 V-Twin engine, producing 112.6bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,250rpm. For maximum fun the vast majority of torque is available from just 3,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS system with 3 levels
- Adjustable 48mm Ohlins upside down fork with 185mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 175mm travel
- 7-level traction control and wheelie control
- Ride modes: Urban, Touring, Sport
- USB socket under seat, adjustable levers
- Headlight with daytime running light
- LED taillight, LED indicators with auto-off
- 2->2 exhaust system
- Slip and assist clutch
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the outgoing Hypermotard 939 SP you get a fancy colour 4.3" TFT dash, power is up a couple of bhp, the redline is 200rpm higher, the chassis is new, the exhausts are now under the new narrower design seat and 3kg has been shaved off the weight. The tweaked engine (still technically the same 937cc capacity), new frame and fork account for most of the weight reduction.
The 9-spoke 17" Marchesini forged wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa v3 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
At the bottom of the range the £11,000 Hypermotard 950 does without the long travel Ohlins suspension, quickshifter, forged wheels, Supercorsa tyres, Carbon Fibre bits and weighs 2kg more.
Accessories include the Termignoni exhausts, mini screen, heated grips, multimedia system and Carbon Fibre bits.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Check out this review from 44Teeth: