Ducati Hypermotard 950 RVE For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Hypermotard 950 RVE is a supermoto style naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 937 cc V-Twin engine, producing 112.6 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,250 rpm. For maximum fun the vast majority of torque is available from just 3,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS system with 3 levels
- Adjustable 45 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 150 mm travel
- 7-level traction control and wheelie control
- Ride modes: Urban, Touring, Sport
- USB socket under seat
- Headlight with daytime running light
- LED taillight and LED indicators with auto-off
- 2->2 exhaust system
- Slip and assist clutch
- Adjustable levers
- 4.3" TFT dash
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The RVE special edition builds on the base Hypermotard 950 with a black frame, red seat, fancy graphics, a dash of red on the wheels and the up / down quickshifter.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Termignoni exhausts, heated grips, mini screen, multimedia system and Carbon Fibre bits.
It should hit the dealers in JulyDid You Know?
Ducati made use of ultra thin waterslide decals during the painting, which is a slow skilled process, to make the end result look like graffiti.
Launch RRP: £11,750
Capacity: 937 cc (average)
Power: 113 bhp / 84 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 870 mm / 34.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 200 kg / 441 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 178 kg / 392 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.565 bhp/kg / 0.421 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Fancy TFT dash
- Looks cool
- Headlight isn't LED based
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: