KTM 450 SMR Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: High (898 mm / 35.4 inches)
- Weight: Light (105 kg / 232 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.2 litres / 1.9 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (65 mpg / 4.3 l/100km / 23.0 km/l)
- Range: Average (100 miles / 161 km)
- Top Speed: High (105 mph / 169 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (450 cc)
- Power: Average (63 bhp / 47 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.600 bhp/kg / 0.447 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,970
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Cycle News.
What Is It?
The KTM 450 SMR is a race focused supermoto style bike. It's powered by a liquid cooled 449.9 cc single cylinder four stroke engine which puts out roughly 63 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,400 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium sub-frame / swingarm
- 310 mm wavy disc at the front with Brembo M50 four piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Adjustable 48 mm WP Xact upside down fork with 285 mm travel
- Adjustable WP Xact rear piggyback shock with 266 mm travel
- Keihin EMS
- Keihin 44 mm throttle body
- 2 engine maps
- Traction control
- Launch control
- Suter slipper clutch
- Electric starter
- Neken handlebar
- 1->1 exhaust system
- Pankl 5 speed gearbox
The wire-spoked 16.5" tubeless Alpina front wheel takes a Bridgestone Battlax Supermoto slick 125/60 tyre and a 165/65 at the rear.
Accessories include the FMF Factory 4.1 RCT silencer, FMF Megabomb header, Akrapovic slip-on, racing seat, skid plate, XW-Ring chain, Supersprox stealth rear sprocket, Brembo factory rear racing brake caliper and bike stand.
Colours: Orange/white/blue, orange/black/blue, orange/white/purpleDid You Know?
The engine only weighs 27 kg and it has 100 hour servicing intervals. SMR stands for Super Moto Racing.
Model History & Updates
2022: Improved frame, Metzeler Racetec SM K1 tyres, updated Pankl gearbox with switchable up only quickshifter and 0.5 kg lighter engine.