Triumph Street Triple RS 765 For Sale
The 2017 Triumph Street Triple RS 765 is a naked bike and is powered by a 765cc triple engine which puts out 121bhp.
- Comfort, handling, sound, mid-range power, brakes
- Minimal wind protection, mirrors
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 765cc in-line 3 cylinder engine, producing 121bhp at 11,700rpm and maximum torque at 10,800rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Brembo M50 2 piston monobloc calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Switchable ABS and traction control
- 41mm Showa upside down BPF fork with 115mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins STX40 shock with 131mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- Slip and assist clutch
- Colour coded pillion seat cover
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
The RS 765 replaces the RX 675, featuring a larger engine with 16bhp more, 13% more torque, 5mm higher seat and 4kg off the weight. The swingarm is a new design, you now get Road/Rain/Sport/Track/Custom modes with the new ride-by-wire throttle, the new rounder lights also have LED position lights, the dash is a brand new 5" colour TFT affair and the flyscreen has an air intake.
Over and above the standard R 765 you get the 5bhp more, Brembo M50 calipers at the front, a quickshifter, Track riding mode, lap timer, colour coded belly pan, lower chain guard, better Supercorsa SP tyres and a silver rear sub-frame.
The three previous triples were differentiated by equipment levels only but with the new generation Triumph also adds increasing levels of power output and even provides a smaller capacity A2 friendly S 660 in the range. The differences at a glance:
- S (A2): 660cc A2 compliant version of the S, SFF fork, 2 ride modes
- S: 111bhp @ 11,250rpm, SFF fork, 2 ride modes
- R: 116bhp @ 12,000rpm, slipper clutch, BPF fork, adjustable shock, Brembo M4.32 front calipers, 4 ride modes, TFT dash
- RS: 121bhp @ 11,700rpm, slipper clutch, BPF fork, Ohlins STX40 shock, Brembo M50 front calipers, Supercorsa SP tyres, 5 ride modes, TFT dash, lap timer, quickshifter, belly pan, lower chain guard
The 5-spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso Supercorsa SP tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Arrow exhaust and swingarm protectors.
- 2017-2018: Black, silver
- 2019: Grey, white
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.