Triumph Street Triple RS 765 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Launch RRP: £10,300
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Triple RS 765 is a premium naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 765 cc triple engine, producing 121.4 bhp at 11,750 rpm and maximum torque at 9,350 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS and switchable traction control
- Adjustable 41 mm Showa upside down BPF fork with 115 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins STX40 shock with 131 mm travel
- Ride modes: Rain (98 bhp), Road, Sport, Track, Custom
- Slip and assist clutch, quickshifter
- Brembo adjustable brake lever
- LED lighting, 5" TFT dash
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2017-2019 model there's a meaner looking headlight with cool position lights, a few styling changes, mid-range power and torque are up 9% while the torque appears 1,500 rpm lower down, some Euro 5 tweaks, a new free flowing angular silencer with Carbon end cap, new mirror design, new quickshifter, updated dash graphics and improved seat.
Optional Bluetooth connectivity gives you turn by turn navigation and GoPro control. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Supercorsa SP v3 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Arrow exhaust, connectivity, scrolling LED indicators, quick release luggage, heated grips and clear tail light.
Colour: Black/yellow, grey/red
Did You Know?
A colourful version makes an appearance in the 2020 film Birds of Prey.
Capacity: 765 cc (average)
Power: 121 bhp / 90 kW (high)
Red Line: 12,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.4 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 166 kg / 366 pounds
Check out this review from 44Teeth.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: