Triumph Street Triple S 765 For Sale
The 2017 Triumph Street Triple S 765 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a 765cc triple engine which puts out 111bhp.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 765cc triple engine, producing 111bhp at 11,250rpm and maximum torque at 9,100rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS and switchable traction control
- 41mm Showa upside down SFF fork with 110mm travel
- Showa shock with adjustable pre-load and 124mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- Ride mode: Road, Rain
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The S 765 replaces the 2012-2016 Street Triple 675, featuring a new larger engine with 6bhp more, 7% more torque, a 10mm higher seat and 2kg less weight but with the same fuel capacity.
The swingarm is a new design, you now get two modes, the lights are a new rounder design, the dash is brand new (from the Speed Triple) and the fly screen has an air intake. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the low ride kit (£900), quickshifter, pillion seat cover, Arrow exhaust and swingarm protectors.
Colours: Black, red
As before there's also the Street Triple R but new with this generation is the Street Triple RS, replacing the old RX at the top of the range; the R and RS get the new fancy colour TFT dash, increasingly more power and more equipment. There's also a smaller capacity A2 friendly S 660.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|