Triumph Street Triple S 765 For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Triple S 765 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 765 cc triple engine, producing 111 bhp at 11,250 rpm and maximum torque at 9,100 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm Showa upside down SFF fork with 110 mm travel
- Showa shock with adjustable pre-load and 124 mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- Ride mode: Road, Rain
- Switchable traction control
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The S 765 replaces the 2012-2016 Street Triple 675, featuring a new larger engine with 6 bhp more, 7% more torque, a 10 mm higher seat and 2 kg less weight but with the same fuel capacity.
The swingarm is a new design, you now get two modes, the lights are a new rounder design, the dash is brand new (from the Speed Triple) and the fly screen has an air intake.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the low ride kit (£900), quickshifter, pillion seat cover, Arrow exhaust and swingarm protectors.
Colours: Black, red
Up And Down The Range
As before there's also the Street Triple R but new with this generation is the Street Triple RS, replacing the old RX at the top of the range; the R and RS get the new fancy colour TFT dash, increasingly more power and more equipment.
There's also a smaller capacity A2 friendly S 660.
Launch RRP: £8,000
Capacity: 765 cc (average)
Power: 111 bhp / 83 kW (high)
Red Line: 12,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.4 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 166 kg / 366 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: