Triumph Street Triple S 660 For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Triple S is an A2 friendly mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 660 cc triple engine, producing 93.9 bhp at 11,250 rpm and maximum torque at 9,250 rpm.
Factory restricted it puts out 46.9 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,250 rpm but it can be reversed by a dealer once you get a full licence.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm Showa SFF upside down fork with 110 mm travel
- Showa piggyback shock with adjustable pre-load with 124 mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- Ride mode: Road, Rain
- Switchable traction control
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2017-2019 model there's new styling to match the RS / R, a new angular silencer, new more adjustable mirrors, a new LED headlight and Euro 5 tweaks.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa III tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the quickshifter, scrolling LED indicators, heated grips, pillion seat cover, belly pan, Arrow exhaust, adjustable levers and swingarm protectors.
Launch RRP: £7,900
Capacity: 660 cc (average)
Power: 94 bhp / 70 kW (average)
Red Line: 12,250 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.4 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 168 kg / 370 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Check out this video from Triumph.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: