Triumph Street Triple S 660 For Sale
The 2017 Triumph Street Triple S 660 is an A2 licence friendly version of the S 765 naked bike, just with a smaller triple engine which puts out 54bhp.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 660cc in-line 3 cylinder engine, producing 54.4bhp at 9,300rpm and maximum torque at 5,200rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS and switchable traction control (Road/Rain)
- 41mm Showa upside down SFF fork with 110mm travel
- Showa shock with adjustable pre-load and 124mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- Two riding modes: Road and Rain
- Adjustable brake lever
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
The S 660cc is essentially the same bike as the new standard S 765cc Street Triple but with a smaller A2 licence compliant engine.
The three previous triples were differentiated by equipment levels only but with the new generation Triumph also adds increasing levels of power output. The differences at a glance:
- S (A2): 660cc A2 compliant version of the S, SFF fork, 2 ride modes
- S: 111bhp @ 11,250rpm, SFF fork, 2 ride modes
- R: 116bhp @ 12,000rpm, slipper clutch, BPF fork, adjustable shock, Brembo M4.32 front calipers, 4 ride modes, TFT dash
- RS: 121bhp @ 11,700rpm, slipper clutch, BPF fork, Ohlins STX40 shock, Brembo M50 front calipers, Supercorsa SP tyres, 5 ride modes, TFT dash, lap timer, quickshifter, belly pan, lower chain guard
The 5-spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a quickshifter, pillion seat cover, Arrow exhaust and swingarm protectors.
Colours: Black, red
Something wrong? Let us know.
- Related Model
Check out this review from WeNeedASaga: