Triumph Street Triple S 660 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (168 kg / 370 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.4 litres / 4.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (660 cc)
- Power: Average (94 bhp / 70 kW)
- Redline: High (12,250 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,900
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Check out this video from Triumph.
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Triple S is an A2 friendly mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 660 cc triple engine, producing 93.9 bhp at 11,250 rpm and maximum torque at 9,250 rpm.
Factory restricted it puts out 46.9 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,250 rpm but it can be reversed by a dealer once you get a full licence.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm Showa SFF upside down fork with 110 mm travel
- Showa piggyback shock with adjustable pre-load with 124 mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- Ride mode: Road, Rain
- Switchable traction control
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2017-2019 model there's new styling to match the RS / R, a new angular silencer, new more adjustable mirrors, a new LED headlight and Euro 5 tweaks.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa III tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the quickshifter, scrolling LED indicators, heated grips, pillion seat cover, belly pan, Arrow exhaust, adjustable levers and swingarm protectors.