Triumph Street Triple S 660 For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Triple S 660 is an A2 licence friendly version of the S 765 naked bike, just with a smaller engine. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 660 cc triple engine, producing 54.4 bhp at 9,300 rpm and maximum torque at 5,200 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm Showa upside down SFF fork with 110 mm travel
- Showa shock with adjustable pre-load and 124 mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- Two riding modes: Road and Rain
- Switchable traction control
- Adjustable brake lever
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
The S 660cc is essentially the same bike as the new standard S 765cc Street Triple but with a smaller A2 licence compliant engine.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a quickshifter, pillion seat cover, Arrow exhaust and swingarm protectors.
Colours: Black, red
Up And Down The Range
The three previous triples were differentiated by equipment levels only but with the new generation Triumph also adds increasing levels of power output. The differences at a glance:
- S (A2): 660cc A2 compliant version of the S, SFF fork, 2 ride modes
- S: 111 bhp @ 11,250 rpm, SFF fork, 2 ride modes
- R: 116 bhp @ 12,000 rpm, slipper clutch, BPF fork, adjustable shock, Brembo M4.32 front calipers, 4 ride modes, TFT dash
- RS: 121 bhp @ 11,700 rpm, slipper clutch, BPF fork, Ohlins STX40 shock, Brembo M50 front calipers, Supercorsa SP tyres, 5 ride modes, TFT dash, lap timer, quickshifter, belly pan, lower chain guard
Launch RRP: £7,700
Capacity: 660 cc (average)
Power: 54 bhp / 40 kW (average)
Red Line: 12,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.4 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 166 kg / 366 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: