Yamaha MT-07 For Sale
The 2014 Yamaha MT-07 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a 689cc parallel twin engine which puts out 74bhp. It was upgraded for 2018.
- Light with great handling and brakes, comfortable riding position, looks good
- Fiddly switches and console, budget for a louder exhaust, range
What Is It?
The Masters of Torque (MT) range of Yamaha bikes includes the 2014 MT-07, featuring a new liquid cooled 689cc 2 cylinder crossplane engine which achieves 74bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame
- Dual 282mm wavy discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- Rear 245mm wavy disc with single piston caliper
- Non-adjustable 41mm fork with 130mm travel
- Rear shock with 130mm travel
- Lightweight 10 spoke wheels
- LCD console with gear position indicator
- LED tail light
- 6 speed gearbox
ABS adds 3kg to the weight and about £400 to the cost. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
In 2015 the Yamaha MT-07 Moto Cage ABS was launched to appeal to younger riders, particularly those who are fans of stunt riding. It adds a skid plate, engine cage, radiator guard and hand protectors. 2016 saw the introduction of the sport tourer focused Tracer 700.
- 2014-2016: Black, white, red
- 2017: Black, blue, white
2016: Night Fluo colour scheme rolled out (black with vibrant yellow wheels)
Did You Know?
The MT-07 is produced in Japan
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (36)
- 1 of 12
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this two part video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.