Yamaha MT-07 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (805 mm / 31.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (182 kg / 401 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (689 cc)
- Power: Average (74 bhp / 55 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.407 bhp/kg / 0.303 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £6,350
For Sale (19)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from the Yamaha MT-07 UK Owners Club.
What Is It?
The Yamaha MT-07 is a popular mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 689 cc parallel twin engine, producing 73.8 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Non-adjustable 41 mm KYB fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable rebound and 130 mm travel
- LCD dash, LED tail light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the original 2014-2017 model there's a new more imposing headlight, new MT-09 style bodywork around the tank, new front mudguard, new seat design which covers the sides of the tank a bit for more comfort, new sportier fork setting, the shock is now adjustable for rebound and the pegs now look much better blacked out. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic full exhaust with Titanium muffler (£879), Ohlins NIX 22 cartridge kit (£569), Ohlins STX 46 rear shock (£503), Ohlins fork spring kits (£107-£212), soft panniers (£177), 39 litre top box (£132), billet brake lever (£102) and LED indicators (£99).
- 2018-2019: Black, black with yellow wheels, blue with blue wheels, white with red wheels (2019)
- 2020: Black, blue, white
80,000 have been sold to date, making it one of Yamaha's best selling models.
Model History & Updates
2019: Off-road focused Ténéré 700 launched.
Popularity & How Many Left