Honda CB650F For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB650F is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 649 cc inline four engine, producing 89.8 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel twin spar frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 41 mm Showa SDBV fork
- Rear shock with 7-level adjustable pre-load
- LED lights front and rear
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2014-2016 model there's a new muffler, the engine is painted gold / black instead of black / silver, power is up roughly 4 bhp in the top half, there are revised Nissin calipers, the front light is now LED and the cowling along the radiator has been stripped back.
Handling has been improved by upgrading to the latest Showa Dual Bending Valve (SDBV) fork. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
The faired CBR650F version is essentially the same bike but with lower clip-on handlebars, sportier riding position and full fairing making it 3 kg heavier.
Accessories include the 35 litre top box (£625), dash visor (£120), heated grips (£340), pillion seat cover (£130) and a variety of Carbon look parts.
- 2017-2018: Red, white, blue
- 2019: Red, white, blue, silver
2019: Neo-retro CB650R launched with new styling, colour LCD dash, improved fork, slip / assist clutch and emergency stop hazard system.
Review In A Few
- Running costs
- Those pipes!
- No gear position indicator
- Slightly buzzy
Launch RRP: £6,600
Capacity: 649 cc (average)
Power: 90 bhp / 67 kW (average)
Red Line: 11,400 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.3 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 208 kg / 459 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.433 bhp/kg / 0.323 kW/kg
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left