Honda CBR650F For Sale
The 2017 Honda CBR650F is a mid-range everyday sports bike and is powered by a 649cc inline four engine which puts out 90bhp. It was originally launched in 2014.
What Is It?
- Looks great, goes well, stops well, power to weight ratio
- No gear position indicator, seat comfort, not very pothole friendly
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 649cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 89.8bhp at 11,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm.
- Steel twin spar frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm wavy discs up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 240mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- Showa 41mm SDBV fork with 120mm travel
- Rear shock with 7-level adjustable pre-load and 44mm travel
- Clip on bars
- LED lights front and rear
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2014-2016 model there's a new muffler, the engine is painted gold/black instead of black/silver, the swingarm is now black, power is up roughly 4bhp in the top half, there are revised Nissin calipers and the front light is now LED as well. Handling has been improved by upgrading to the latest Showa Dual Bending Valve (SDBV) fork.
The naked CB650F version is essentially the same bike but with normal higher handlebars, more relaxed riding position and no fairing making in 3kg lighter.
The 6-spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a tall screen (£105), heated grips (£340), pillion seat cover (£130) and a variety of Carbon look parts.
Colours: Red, white, black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (23)
- 1 of 8
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from guyguyRR: