Honda CBR650F Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (211 kg / 465 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.3 litres / 4.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (649 cc)
- Power: Average (90 bhp / 67 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.427 bhp/kg / 0.318 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,400 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,400
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda CBR650F is a mid-range everyday sports bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 649 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 89.8 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel twin spar frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin four piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- Showa 41 mm SDBV fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with 7-level adjustable pre-load and 44 mm travel
- Clip on bars
- LED lights front and rear
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2014-2016 model there's a new muffler, the engine is painted gold / black instead of black / silver, the swingarm is now black, power is up roughly 4 bhp in the top half, there are revised Nissin calipers and the front light is now LED as well.
Handling has also been improved by upgrading to the latest Showa Dual Bending Valve (SDBV) fork. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a tall screen (£105), heated grips (£340), pillion seat cover (£130) and a variety of Carbon looking parts.
Colours: Red, white, blackDid You Know?
CBR is short for City Bike Racer.
Up And Down The Range
The 3 kg lighter naked CB650F version is essentially the same bike but with normal higher handlebars, a more relaxed riding position and no fairing.
Popularity & How Many Left