Kawasaki Ninja 650 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Ninja 650 is a mid-range sports bike which is basically the faired version of the new Z650. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 649 cc parallel twin engine, producing 67.3 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1M ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 125 mm travel
- Horizontal back-link shock with pre-load adjustment and 130 mm travel
- Slip and assist clutch
- 5-level adjustable levers
- 3 position screen over 60 mm
- LED tail light
- LCD dash
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Kawasaki are proud of the Steel trellis frame which only weighs 15 kg and the light swingarm. The rev counter needle tip flashes red with the gear change indicator and unlike many of the recent massive Euro 4 silencers the Ninja 650's sits neatly under the bike for a great look.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Dunlop Sportmax tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
- KRT Edition: £6,950 with a green/black paint scheme with graphics, pillion seat cover and wheel decals.
- Tourer Edition: £6,550 with soft panniers, high screen, engine guards, knee pads and a gel tank pad.
- Performance Edition: £6,350 with the Akrapovic silencer, smoked screen and colour coded pillion cover.
Accessories include a 30 litre top box (£59), 14 litre panniers (£265), Akrapovic Titanium exhaust system (£1,030), pillion seat cover (£158) and frame sliders (£211). Note that Kawasaki says you cannot combine the top box with the panniers.
- 2017: Black, orange, black/green
- 2018: Grey/green, grey/black, blue
- 2019: Black, green/black, orange/black
Launch RRP: £6,350
Capacity: 649 cc (average)
Power: 67 bhp, 50 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 135 mph, 217 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 50 mpg, 5.6 l/100km, 17.7 km/l (average)
Range: 160 miles, 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres, 4.0 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm, 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 193 kg, 426 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.347 bhp/kg, 0.259 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Model History & Updates
2018: KRT edition gets a new lime green colour scheme.
For Sale (25)
Sell Your Bike
Popularity & How Many Left