Kawasaki Ninja 650 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Ninja 650 is a popular mid-range sports bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 649 cc parallel twin engine, producing 67 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,700 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1M ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 125 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Slip and assist clutch
- 5-level adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2017-2019 model there's a sharper nose design like the Ninja 400 with a new LED headlight, a new exhaust, TFT dash, re-designed swingarm, new seats, new taller screen, connectivity and peak torque is 200 rpm higher up.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Dunlop Roadsport 2 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic Titanium exhaust system, pillion seat cover, panniers, top box and frame sliders.
- 2020: Black, black/white, green
- 2021: Black, green/black/white, black/white/red
Review In A Few
- Value for money
- Slightly underpowered
Launch RRP: £6,900
Capacity: 649 cc (average)
Power: 67 bhp / 50 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 135 mph / 217 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 193 kg / 426 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.347 bhp/kg / 0.259 kW/kg
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: