Kawasaki Ninja 650 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 6 of 10
Launch RRP: £6,900
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Ninja 650 is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 649 cc parallel twin engine, producing 67 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,700 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1M ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 125 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Slip and assist clutch
- 5-level adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2017-2019 model there's a sharper nose design like the Ninja 400 with a new LED headlight, a new Euro 5 exhaust, TFT dash, re-designed swingarm, new seats, new screen, connectivity and peak torque is 200 rpm higher up.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Dunlop Roadsport 2 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic Titanium exhaust system, pillion seat cover, panniers, top box and frame sliders.
Colours: Black, black/white (+£150), green (+£150)
Capacity: 649 cc (average)
Power: 67 bhp / 50 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 135 mph / 217 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 17.7 kpl / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 193 kg / 426 pounds (average)
Check out this video from Kawasaki.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (8)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: