KTM RC390 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 5 of 10
Current Prices: £3,850–£2,250
What Is It?
The KTM RC 390 is an A2 licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 373.2 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 43 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm. It's essentially the same engine as the Duke 390.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with Brembo Bybre four piston caliper
- 230 mm disc at the rear with Brembo Bybre single piston caliper
- Bosch dual channel ABS with off mode
- 43 mm WP upside down fork with 125 mm travel
- WP rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 150 mm travel
- LED indicators in the mirrors and LED tail light
- LCD dash with gear position indicator
- 6 speed gearbox
The pillion seat has been designed to look like a seat cowl to give more of a race bike style but it's actually rubber and functional. A full on white solo race seat is available as an extra. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Metzeler 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Accessories include adjustable rear sets, brake bleeder screws, orange rim stickers, solo race seat, wavy front disc, orange rear sprocket, comfort seat, Akrapovic slip on with/without carb, lever guards, articulated levers, orange chain and white Fibreglass under engine fairing.
2017: New large Euro 4 exhaust, ride by wire throttle, slipper clutch, wider mirrors, new comfier pillion seat, adjustable levers and larger 320 mm front disc. The additions make it a few kgs heavier but it's still a light bike.
2018: RC 390 R launched as a 500 unit limited edition track machine. It adds fully adjustable WP suspension, CNC milled levers and racing handlebars. There's even a limited supply of SSP300 race kits to take it further with 230 individual part upgrades including the full Titanium Akrapovic SSP300 EVO2 exhaust - check the pics above.
Did You Know?
It's built in India.
Review In A Few
- Brakes (2017 on), handling, indicators
- You have to really like orange
Capacity: 373 cc (low)
Power: 43 bhp / 32 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 105 mph / 169 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 10.0 litres / 2.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 166 kg / 366 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 147 kg / 324 pounds
Launch RRP: £5,000
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2015||97||40||137||130 / month|
|2016||170||46||216||200 / month|
|2017||54||13||67||54 / month|
|2018||82||-||82||270 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||320 / month|