KTM RC390 For Sale
What Is It?
The KTM RC 390 is an A2 licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 373.2 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 43 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm. It's essentially the same engine as the Duke 390.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with Brembo Bybre four piston caliper
- 230 mm disc at the rear with Brembo Bybre single piston caliper
- Bosch dual channel ABS with off mode
- 43 mm WP upside down fork with 125 mm travel
- WP rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 150 mm travel
- LED indicators in the mirrors and LED tail light
- LCD dash with gear position indicator
- 6 speed gearbox
The pillion seat has been designed to look like a seat cowl to give more of a race bike style but it's actually rubber and functional. A full on white solo race seat is available as an extra.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Metzeler 110/70 tyre at the front and a 150/60 at the rear.
Accessories include adjustable rear sets, brake bleeder screws, orange rim stickers, solo race seat, wavy front disc, orange rear sprocket, comfort seat, Akrapovic slip on with/without carb, lever guards, articulated levers, orange chain and white Fibreglass under engine fairing.
Did You Know?
It's built in India.
2017: New large Euro 4 exhaust, ride by wire throttle, slipper clutch, wider mirrors, new comfier pillion seat, adjustable levers and larger 320 mm front disc. The additions make it a few kgs heavier but it's still a light bike.
2018: RC 390 R launched as a 500 unit limited edition track machine. It adds fully adjustable WP suspension, CNC milled levers and racing handlebars. There's even a limited supply of SSP300 race kits to take it further with 230 individual part upgrades including the full Titanium Akrapovic SSP300 EVO2 exhaust - check the pics above.
Review In A Few
- Brakes (2017 on)
- You have to really like orange
Launch RRP: £5,000
Capacity: 373 cc (low)
Power: 43 bhp / 32 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 105 mph / 169 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 10.0 litres / 2.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 166 kg / 366 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 147 kg / 324 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.259 bhp/kg / 0.193 kW/kg
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left