CFMOTO 300SR Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (165 kg / 364 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.0 litres / 3.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Average (90 mph / 145 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (292 cc)
- Power: Average (29 bhp / 22 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.176 bhp/kg / 0.131 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,900
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The CFMOTO 300SR is a beginner friendly sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 292.4 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 28.7 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 7,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 292 mm disc up front with J.Juan four piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with J.Juan single piston caliper
- Continental dual channel ABS system
- 37 mm upside down fork
- Rear monoshock with adjustable pre-load
- Bosch ECU
- Ride modes: Eco, Sport
- TFT dash with connectivity
- LED lighting all round
- Bosch ECU
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a CST 110/70 tyre at the front and a 140/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the IXIL performance exhaust, adjustable levers, Carbon fuel tank cover and performance pegs.
Colours: Black, blue (gold fork)Did You Know?
SR is short for Sport Racing and the selected riding mode changes the look of the dash.