Lexmoto LXR 380 For Sale
What Is It?
The Lexmoto LXR 380 is a budget A2 friendly full size sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 378 cc parallel twin engine, producing 40.2 bhp at 9,000 rpm. It's bound to be popular.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual wavy discs up front with two piston calipers
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Adjustable upside down fork
- Adjustable rear shock
- Centre and side stand
- LED indicators and tail light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Lexmoto completely nailed it with the upgraded 2019 LXR SE sports bike and for 2020 they are taking it to the next level with another 28 bhp, a 6 speed gearbox and wider rear tyre. It's likely to sell well and represent incredible value for money.
Equipment is pretty basic but you get an analogue rev counter, digital speedo in mph, fuel gauge, adjustable brake lever and cool LED running lights.
The front dual discs are actually part of the combined braking system where the left is a dedicated front brake and the right activates at the same time as the rear.
The 5 Y-spoke 17" wheels take a CST 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: RedDid You Know?
It's also known as the TR380-GP1.
Review In A Few
- Based on the super popular LXR 125
- Sporty riding position
- Big bike looks
- Great value
- Headlight isn't LED based
- Power delivery
Capacity: 378 cc (low)
Power: 40 bhp / 30 kW (average)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 90 mph / 145 km/h (average)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 192 kg / 423 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.208 bhp/kg / 0.155 kW/kg
Check out this video review from spicy110.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.