Lexmoto LXR SE 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (167 kg / 368 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.5 litres / 3.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (240 miles / 386 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (13 bhp / 10 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.078 bhp/kg / 0.058 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,100
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this launch video from Lexmoto.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto LXR SE 125 is a budget learner friendly full size sports bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 12.5 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual wavy discs up front with two piston calipers
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined Braking System
- Adjustable 37 mm upside down fork
- Adjustable rear shock
- Centre and side stand
- LED indicators, tail light and DRL
- Adjustable brake lever
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2019-2020 model there's a new Euro 5 engine with a smidge more power 500 rpm lower down the range, a full 6 speed gearbox and an upgraded rear shock however maximum torque appears 250 rpm higher and the seat is 20 mm higher.
It builds on the £2,500 LXR with a modern TFT dash, a more premium upside down fork and a lightweight Aluminium swingarm / yoke.
The front dual discs are actually part of the combined braking system where the left is a dedicated front brake and the right activates at the same time as the rear.
The 5 Y-spoke 17" wheels take a CST 110/70 tyre at the front and a 150/70 at the rear.
Colours: Red/black/whiteDid You Know?
It's also known as the SY125-10-SE-E5.