Lexmoto LXS 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Average (155 kg / 342 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (10.0 litres / 2.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (14 bhp / 10 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.090 bhp/kg / 0.067 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,800
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Lexmoto LXS 125 is a budget learner friendly sports bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 13.8 bhp at 8,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual wavy discs up front with two piston calipers
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined Braking System
- Standard fork
- Rear monoshock
- LCD dash
- LED lighting all round
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Equipment is pretty basic but you get an analogue rev counter, digital speedo in mph, fuel gauge, adjustable brake lever and cool LED running lights.
The front dual discs are actually part of the combined braking system where the left is a dedicated front brake and right activates at the same time as the rear.
The 10-spoke 16" wheels take a Cheng Shin 110/70 tyre at the front and a 140/70 at the rear.
- 2021: Blue, yellow
It's also known as the TR125-GP2.