Suzuki GSX-R125 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Current Prices: £3,250–£2,050
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R125 is a premium single cylinder sports bike which is perfect for learning on and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 124.4 cc single cylinder engine, producing 14.8 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 187 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system (0.59 kg)
- LED lighting all round, easy start system
- Keyless ignition with remote flash
- LCD dash with shift light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the less sporty GSX-S125, basically the same bike without a fairing or keyless start, the riding position is far more aggressive with the handlebars being 10 cm lower.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop D102 90/80 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the clear / smoked double bubble screen (£105), colour matched pillion seat cover (£90), graphics kit (£160), tank pads (£25), fuel cap protector (£15) and heel plate protectors (£25).
- 2017-2019: Black/red, white/red, blue (+£100)
- 2020: Black/red, white/blue, blue
2017: £240 Sport Pack gets you the double bubble screen, pillion seat cover, heel plate protectors and fuel tank pads.
2018: £330 accessory/graphics kit launched with pillion seat cover, double bubble screen, red graphics kit and wheel rim tape.
Review In A Few
- Big bike looks, lights, turning circle
- Hard seat, non-adjustable rear shock, parts availability, quiet exhaust
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 15 bhp / 11 kW (low)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 85 mph / 137 km/h (average)
Economy: 90 mpg / 3.1 L/100km (very good)
Range: 220 miles / 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 11.0 litres / 2.4 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 134 kg / 295 pounds (light)
Launch RRP: £4,000
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||114||17||131||110 / month|
|2018||440||-||440||290 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||310 / month|