Suzuki GSX-R125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R125 is a premium single cylinder sports bike which is perfect for learning on and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 124.4 cc single cylinder engine, producing 14.8 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 187 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system (0.59 kg)
- LED lighting all round
- Easy start system
- Keyless ignition with remote flash
- LCD dash with shift light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the less sporty GSX-S125, basically the same bike without a fairing or keyless start, the riding position is far more aggressive with the handlebars being 10 cm lower.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop D102 90/80 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the clear / smoked double bubble screen (£105), colour matched pillion seat cover (£90), graphics kit (£160), tank pads (£25), fuel cap protector (£15) and heel plate protectors (£25).
- 2017-2019: Black/red, white/red, blue (+£100)
- 2020: Black/red, white/blue, blue
2017: £240 Sport Pack gets you the double bubble screen, pillion seat cover, heel plate protectors and fuel tank pads.
2018: £330 accessory/graphics kit launched with pillion seat cover, double bubble screen, red graphics kit and wheel rim tape.
Review In A Few
- Big bike looks
- Turning circle
- Non-adjustable rear shock
- Parts availability
- Quiet exhaust
- Hard seat
Launch RRP: £4,000
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 15 bhp / 11 kW (low)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 85 mph / 137 km/h (average)
Economy: 90 mpg / 3.1 L/100km (very good)
Range: 220 miles / 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 11.0 litres / 2.4 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 134 kg / 295 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.112 bhp/kg / 0.083 kW/kg
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left