Suzuki GSX-R125 For Sale
The Suzuki GSX-R125 is a premium single cylinder sports bike with the full 15bhp and is perfect for learning on. There's also a naked version available in the GSX-S125.
What Is It?
- Big bike looks, lights, turning circle
- Hard seat, range, parts availability
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled single cylinder 124.4cc four stroke engine, producing 14.8bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290mm wavy disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 187mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Lightweight Bosch 10 dual channel ABS system (0.59kg)
- Keyless ignition with remote flash (like the GSX-R1000)
- Easy start system (right handlebar)
- Stacked LED headlight with position lights and LED tail light
- Fuel injection with 6 sensor inputs
- LCD dashboard with shift light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the less sporty GSX-S125, basically the same bike without a fairing or keyless start, the riding position is far more aggressive with the handlebars being 10cm lower.
The bike is also fitted with the easy start system from the GSX-R1000 - just press the button on the right handlebar and the bike takes care of everything. The 5 split spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop D102 90/80 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a clear or smoked double bubble screen (£105), colour matched pillion seat cover (£90), graphics kit (£160), tank pads (£25), fuel cap protector (£15), heel plate protectors (£25) and small tank bag (£95).
Colours: Black/red, white/red, blue (+£100)
2017: £240 Sport Pack gets you the double bubble screen, pillion seat cover, heel plate protectors and fuel tank pads. Check the pics above.
2018: £330 accessory/graphics kit launched with pillion seat cover, double bubble screen, red graphics kit and wheel rim tape. Saves £160 over the individual items - check the pics above.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
- Related Model
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer: