Suzuki GSX-S125 For Sale
The Suzuki GSX-S125 is a premium single cylinder naked bike with the full 15bhp and is perfect for learning on. There's also a sports version available in the GSX-R125.
- Big bike looks, performance, lights, soundtrack, turning circle
- Budget for an aftermarket exhaust, non-adjustable rear shock, dash is only LCD, seat
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 124.4cc single cylinder engine, producing 14.8bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290mm wavy disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 187mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system (0.59kg)
- LCD dashboard with shift light
- Easy start system, key coded shutter lock
- LED headlight and front position lights
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the more sporty GSX-R125, basically the same bike with more of a fairing and keyless start, the riding position is far more relaxed with the handlebars being 10cm higher.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop D102 90/80 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the colour matched pillion seat cover (£90), tank pads (£25), fuel cap protector (£15) and heel plate protectors (£25).
- 2018: Black, red, blue (+£100)
- 2019: Black/red, white/blue, blue
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (6)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||491||-||491||87 / month|
|2019||Data not yet available||170 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
- Related Model
Check out this video review from spicy110.