Suzuki GSX-S125 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Current Prices: £3,150–£2,250
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-S125 is a premium single cylinder naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 124.4 cc single cylinder engine, producing 14.8 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 187 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system (0.59 kg)
- LCD dashboard with shift light
- Easy start system, key coded shutter lock
- LED headlight and front position lights
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the more sporty GSX-R125, basically the same bike with more of a fairing and keyless start, the riding position is far more relaxed with the handlebars being 10 cm higher.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop D102 90/80 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the colour matched pillion seat cover (£90), tank pads (£25), fuel cap protector (£15) and heel plate protectors (£25).
- 2018: Black, red, blue (+£100)
- 2019: Black/red, white/blue, blue
- 2020: Grey, blue, white
- Big bike looks, performance, lights, soundtrack, turning circle
- Budget for an aftermarket exhaust, non-adjustable rear shock, dash is only LCD, seat
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 15 bhp / 11 kW (low)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 85 mph / 137 km/h (average)
Economy: 90 mpg / 3.1 L/100km (very good)
Range: 220 miles / 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 11.0 litres / 2.4 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 133 kg / 293 pounds (light)
Launch RRP: £3,700
Check out this video review from spicy110.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||143||5||148||54 / month|
|2018||491||-||491||180 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||220 / month|