- Big bike looks, lights, turning circle
- It's a 125, so not that fast
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled single cylinder 124.4cc four stroke engine, producing 14.8bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm. RRP is £3,700 or £3,800 in racing blue.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290mm wavy disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 187mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Lightweight Bosch 10 dual channel ABS system (0.59kg)
- LCD dashboard with shift light
- Keyless ignition with remote flash (like the GSX-R1000)
- Easy start system (right handlebar) and key coded shutter lock
- LED headlight and front position lights
- Fuel injection with 6 sensor inputs
- Gear position indicator
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the more sporty GSX-R125, basically the same bike with more of a fairing, the riding position is far more relaxed with the handlebars being 10cm higher. The bike is fitted with the easy start system from the GSX-R1000 - just press the button on the right handlebar and the bike takes care of everything.
The 5 split spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a Dunlop D102 90/80 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, blue, red
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Prices Updated: 18th February 2018
Finance your next bike with Superbike Loans, the UK's number one bike finance specialist. Get a decision within one hour.
Value Your Bike
Get a full valuation from We Want Your Motorbike today. Just pop in your reg number and a few bike details, get the valuation and they'll pay for your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Insurance groups vary widely by insurer with anywhere from 17 to 65 groups but our simple scale gives you a rough idea of how wallet busting it's likely to be. How to save on insurance.
Insurance Group: 2 of 10
We want to hear about your bike or scooter and the story behind it. Why you bought it, what's good, what's bad and what you have changed over the years: email@example.com
Check out this review from Lamb Chop Rides: