Suzuki GSX-S125 Bikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-S125 is a premium single cylinder naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 124.4 cc single cylinder engine, producing 14.8 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 187 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system (0.59 kg)
- LCD dashboard with shift light
- Easy start system
- Key coded shutter lock
- LED headlight and front position lights
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the more sporty GSX-R125, basically the same bike with more of a fairing and remote starting, the riding position is far more relaxed with the handlebars being 10 cm higher.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop D102 90/80 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the colour matched pillion seat cover (£90), tank pads (£25), fuel cap protector (£15) and heel plate protectors (£25).
- 2018: Black, red, blue (+£100)
- 2019: Black/red, white/blue, blue
- 2020: Grey, blue, white
Launch RRP: £3,700
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 15 bhp / 11 kW (low)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 85 mph / 137 km/h (average)
Economy: 90 mpg / 3.1 L/100km (very good)
Range: 220 miles / 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 11.0 litres / 2.9 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 133 kg / 293 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.113 bhp/kg / 0.084 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £21 / Year (Low)
Review In A Few
- Big bike looks
- Turning circle
- Budget for an aftermarket exhaust
- Non-adjustable rear shock
- Dash is only LCD
Check out this video review from spicy110.
For Sale (19)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left