Suzuki GSX-S125 For Sale
The Suzuki GSX-S125 is a premium single cylinder naked bike with the full 15bhp and is perfect for learning on. There's also a sports version available in the GSX-R125.
- Big bike looks, lights, turning circle
- It's a 125, so not that fast
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled single cylinder 124.4cc four stroke engine, producing 14.8bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290mm wavy disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 187mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Lightweight Bosch 10 dual channel ABS system (0.59kg)
- LCD dashboard with shift light
- Easy start system (right handlebar) and key coded shutter lock
- LED headlight and front position lights
- Fuel injection with 6 sensor inputs
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the more sporty GSX-R125, basically the same bike with more of a fairing and keyless start, the riding position is far more relaxed with the handlebars being 10cm higher. The bike is fitted with the easy start system from the GSX-R1000 - just press the button on the right handlebar and the bike takes care of everything.
The 5 split spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a Dunlop D102 90/80 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, blue (+£100)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
- Related Model
Check out this review from spicy110:
RM/2018/013, issued 24/04/2018, affects 19 bikes
Excess soldering flux is left on the terminals of the ignition switch; continuing to drive in this condition the remaining flux may soften and spread across and cause poor conduction of the ignition switch. In the worst-case scenario the engine could stop when the motorcycle is running.
- Build Dates: 16/06/2017
- Vehicles Ids: MH8DL32AZJJ100024 to MH8DL32AZJJ100071