Suzuki GSX-S125 For Sale
The Suzuki GSX-S125 is a premium single cylinder naked bike with the full 15bhp and is perfect for learning on. There's also a sports version available in the GSX-R125.
- Big bike looks, performance, lights, soundtrack, turning circle
- Budget for an aftermarket exhaust, non-adjustable rear shock, dash is only LCD, seat
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled single cylinder 124.4cc four stroke engine, producing 14.8bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290mm wavy disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 187mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Lightweight Bosch 10 dual channel ABS system (0.59kg)
- LCD dashboard with shift light
- Easy start system (right handlebar) and key coded shutter lock
- LED headlight and front position lights
- Fuel injection with 6 sensor inputs
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the more sporty GSX-R125, basically the same bike with more of a fairing and keyless start, the riding position is far more relaxed with the handlebars being 10cm higher. The bike is fitted with the easy start system from the GSX-R1000 - just press the button on the right handlebar and the bike takes care of everything.
The 5 split spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a Dunlop D102 90/80 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
- 2018: Black, red, blue (+£100)
- 2019: Black/red, white/blue, blue
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (14)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model
Check out this video review from spicy110.