Aprilia SX 125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Aprilia SX 125 is a learner friendly supermoto style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 124.2 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.8 bhp at 10,700 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1ML ABS system (front only)
- 41 mm upside down fork with 240 mm travel
- Rear shock with 220 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox
Equipment is sparse but you get Steel braided brake lines and a sump guard.
The wire-spoked 17" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red
Up And Down The Range
The more off-road focused RX 125 is essentially the same bike but has larger wheels, thinner tyres and wavy discs to suit off-road riding. It's 60 mm longer with a 10 mm longer wheelbase and 25 mm higher seat.
Launch RRP: £3,400
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 15 bhp / 11 kW (low)
Red Line: 12,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 7.0 litres / 1.5 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 880 mm / 34.6 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 134 kg / 295 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.112 bhp/kg / 0.083 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left