Yamaha MT-125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (140 kg / 309 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (10.0 litres / 2.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (110 mpg / 2.6 l/100km / 38.9 km/l)
- Range: High (240 miles / 386 km)
- Top Speed: Average (80 mph / 129 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (15 bhp / 11 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.107 bhp/kg / 0.080 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,450
For Sale (12)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Yamaha MT-125 is a premium learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 124.7 cc single cylinder engine with Variable Valve Timing (VVT), producing 14.8 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel frame and Aluminium swingarm
- 292 mm disc up front with four piston caliper
- 230 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm KYB upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with 114 mm travel
- LED headlight and tail light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Yamaha have updated the MT-125 to match the 2019 R125. Compared to the 2014-2019 model there's sharp new styling, VVT for improved torque below 7,400 rpm, a new assist and slip clutch, new inverted LCD dash, cool central LED headlight flanked by two LED position lights, a wider rear tyre, wider bars, re-designed exhaust system, upgraded front caliper, new one piece seat and a slightly smaller fuel tank.
The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a Michelin Pilot Street 100/80 tyre at the front and a 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic exhaust system, top box, fly screen, handguards, comfort seat, heated grips, plate holder and LED indicators.
- 2020-2021: Black, blue, grey/orange
- 2022: Black, blue, blue/red