Yamaha MT-125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha MT-125 is a premium learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 124.7 cc single cylinder engine with Variable Valve Timing (VVT), producing 14.8 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel frame and Aluminium swingarm
- 292 mm disc up front with four piston caliper
- 230 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm KYB upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with 114 mm travel
- LED headlight and tail light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Yamaha have updated the MT-125 to match the 2019 R125. Compared to the 2014-2019 model there's sharp new styling, VVT for improved torque below 7,400 rpm, a new assist and slip clutch, new inverted LCD dash, cool central LED headlight flanked by two LED position lights, a wider rear tyre, wider bars, re-designed exhaust system, upgraded front caliper, new one piece seat and a slightly smaller fuel tank.
The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a Michelin Pilot Street 100/80 tyre at the front and a 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic exhaust system, top box, fly screen, handguards, comfort seat, heated grips, plate holder and LED indicators.
Colours: Black, blue, grey/orange
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 15 bhp / 11 kW (low)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 80 mph / 129 km/h (average)
Economy: 90 mpg / 3.1 L/100km (very good)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 10.0 litres / 2.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 140 kg / 309 pounds (light)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.107 bhp/kg / 0.080 kW/kg
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.