Yamaha MT-125 For Sale
The 2014 Yamaha MT-125 is a premium learner friendly naked bike based on the YZF-R125 sports bike. It's powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out the full 15bhp.
- Looks, comfort, build quality, handling, brakes, dash
- Plastic tank, no gear indicator, levers, large turning circle, tall seat
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 125cc single cylinder engine, producing 14.8bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm.
- Steel deltabox frame
- 292mm floating front disc with 2 piston radial mount caliper
- 230mm rear disc with single piston caliper
- Front 41mm upside down fork with 130mm travel
- Rear mono shock with 114mm travel
- LCD console showing clock, mpg, petrol gauge, trip time and average speed
- LED tail light and position lights
- Suede finish seats
- 6 speed gearbox
It's basically a naked version of the YZF-R125 sports bike, with styling similar to the full size MT-07 and MT-09 models, wider handlebars and a shorter fuel tank so the rider sits 4cm further forward. The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a Michelin 100/80 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include ABS (£200), Akrapovic Titanium exhaust system (£560), chain guard (£73), radiator cover (£81), 39 litre top box (£118), fly screen (£88), handguards (£60), engine bars (£121), comfort seat (£155), heated grips (£120) and LED indicators (£48).
- 2014-2016: Red, grey, silver with blue wheels, black with yellow wheels (2016)
- 2017-2018: Black, grey with blue wheels, black with yellow wheels, white with red wheels (2019)
2016: ABS now standard, adding 2kg and Yamaha claim an 11% fuel efficiency increase over the original.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (63)
- 1 of 21
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2014||224||71||295||58 / month|
|2015||1057||215||1272||270 / month|
|2016||906||153||1059||430 / month|
|2017||976||79||1055||460 / month|
|2018||743||0||743||270 / month|
|2019||-||-||-||340 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
How Does It Compare?
- Related Model
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.