Yamaha YZF-R125 For Sale
The 2019 Yamaha YZF-R125 is a premium learner friendly sports bike and is powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out 15bhp. It was first launched in 2008 and upgraded in 2014.
- Big bike feel, looks pretty sweet, headlight, speed, handling, economy
- Indicators aren't LED as standard, no fancy TFT dash, mirrors
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 124.7cc single cylinder VVT engine, producing 14.8bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm.
- New Steel frame and Aluminium swingarm
- 292mm disc at the front with 2 piston caliper
- 220mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41mm upside down fork with 130mm travel
- Rear shock with 114mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- LED lighting front and back
- LCD dash with personal greeting
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 2019 YZF-R125 is a major update for one of the best selling 125cc sports bikes. There's all new styling, which looks very like the non-UK YZF-R15 sports bike and a brand new engine with better acceleration and more efficient cooling system. Like a number of other 2019 models it also now has Variable Valve Timing (VVA in Yamaha speak) for improved torque below 7,400rpm and improved power above.
Compared to the 2014 model there's also a new dash design which shows the status of the VVT system, a new more comfortable riding position, more seat padding, re-designed exhaust, new mirrors, wider 140 section rear tyre to get the power down, upgraded rear caliper, new brake hose layout and new slightly smaller fuel tank design. The 6 Y-spoke 17" wheels take a Michelin Pilot Street 100/80 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic exhaust, LED indicators (£104 front/back), heated grips (£140) and billet pegs (£57).
- 2019: Black, blue (our fav.), white, black/blue (Monster Energy Edition)
- 2020: Black, white, blue/grey (new)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (20)
- 1 of 7
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: