Aprilia RS125 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Current Prices: £3,450–£2,600
What Is It?
The Aprilia RS125 is a learner friendly sports bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 124.2 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.8 bhp at 10,750 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm. RRP is £4,700 or £4,800 for the MotoGP Replica which includes the quickshifter.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with J.Juan radial four piston caliper
- 218 mm at the rear with J.Juan single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 ML single channel ABS system
- 41 mm upside down fork with 110 mm travel
- Rear shock with 120 mm travel
- LED tail light
- 6 speed gearbox and fuel injection
Rather confusingly the 2017 RS125 replaces the 2011-2016 RS4 125, which itself replaced the 2006-2012 two stroke RS125. Compared to the old version it's Euro 4 compliant and now has ABS.
The Tuono 125 is basically the same bike without a fairing, a mini fly screen, black swingarm, more pillion friendly one piece seat, 10 mm lower seat height and a more relaxed riding position.
There's space for an iPad mini under the seat and a USB port can be added for recharging. Uniquely the exhaust is completely hidden in the bottom of the fairing so it looks great from both sides and the 6 split-spoke cast Aluminium 17" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the quickshifter (standard on MotoGP Replica), USB port and smartphone connectivity.
Colours: Black, silver, red/green/white (MotoGP, +£100)
- Cool exhaust, big bike size, looks good, goes well
- No fuel level indicator, tyres, on the pricey side
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 15 bhp / 11 kW (low)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 80 mph / 129 km/h (average)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 134 kg / 295 pounds (light)
Dry Weight: 120 kg / 265 pounds
Launch RRP: £4,700
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||85||21||106||43 / month|
|2018||86||-||86||44 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||150 / month|