Aprilia RS125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (144 kg / 318 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.5 litres / 3.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Average (80 mph / 129 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (15 bhp / 11 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.104 bhp/kg / 0.078 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,600
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video intro from Aprilia.
What Is It?
The Aprilia RS125 is a learner friendly sports bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 124.2 cc single cylinder engine, producing 14.8 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with J.Juan radial four piston caliper
- 218 mm at the rear with J.Juan single piston caliper
- Metal braided hoses
- Bosch dual channel ABS system
- 40 mm upside down fork with 110 mm travel
- Rear shock with 120 mm travel
- LED lighting all round
- White or blue dash backlight
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2017-2020 model there's a new smoother engine, peak power arrives 750 rpm earlier, the ABS system is now dual channel, it has full LED lighting, there's a fuel gauge and the LCD dash is now larger. Aprilia have also re-designed to the front to resemble the popular RS 660.
There is space for an 8" tablet under the seat and a USB port can be added for recharging. Uniquely the exhaust is completely hidden in the bottom of the fairing so it looks great from both sides.
The 6 split-spoke 17" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and a 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the quickshifter, pillion seat cover, USB port and smartphone connectivity.
Colours: Red/black, white/blue/red, red/black/green (£100)Did You Know?
It is built in Italy.
Up And Down The Range
The Tuono 125 is basically the same bike without a fairing, a mini fly screen, black swingarm, more pillion friendly one piece seat, 10 mm lower seat height and a more relaxed riding position.